Growth and financial reforms trajectory: an optimal matching sequence analysis approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2012.
"The Financial Crisis, Rethinking of the Global Financial Architecture, and the Trilemma,"
Chapters,in: Monetary and Currency Policy Management in Asia, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinna & Hiro Ito, 2010. "The Financial Crisis, Rethinking of the Global Financial Architecture, and the Trilemma," Working Papers id:3138, eSocialSciences.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Chinn, Menzie & Ito, Hiro, 2010. "The Financial Crisis, Rethinking of the Global Financial Architecture, and the Trilemma," ADBI Working Papers 213, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinna & Hiro Ito, 2010. "The Financial Crisis, Rethinking of the Global Financial Architecture, and the Trilemma," Trade Working Papers 21873, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Alberto Abadie & Javier Gardeazabal, 2003. "The Economic Costs of Conflict: A Case Study of the Basque Country," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 113-132, March.
- Clarke Wilson, 2006. "Reliability of sequence-alignment analysis of social processes: Monte Carlo tests of ClustalG software," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(1), pages 187-204, January.
- Conley, John P. & Maloney, William F., 1995. "Optimal sequencing of credible reforms with uncertain outcomes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 151-166, October.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1987. "On the costs of temporary policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 245-261, October.
- Paul A. David, 2007.
"Path Dependence, its Critics, and the Quest for ‘Historical Economics’,"
Chapters,in: The Evolution of Economic Institutions, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul A. David, "undated". "Path Dependence, its critics, and the quest for 'historical economics'," Working Papers 00011, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Paul A.David, 2005. "Path dependence, its critics and the quest for ‘historical economics’," Economic History 0502003, EconWPA.
- Abdul Abiad & Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel, 2010. "A New Database of Financial Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 281-302, June.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1989. "On the Sequencing of Structural Reforms," NBER Working Papers 3138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abadie, Alberto & Diamond, Alexis & Hainmueller, Jens, 2010. "Synthetic Control Methods for Comparative Case Studies: Estimating the Effect of Californiaâ€™s Tobacco Control Program," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(490), pages 493-505.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial reforms trajectory Mundell trilemma Optimal matching sequence analysis;
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .