The Award of a Training Voucher and Labor Market Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Biewen & Bernd Fitzenberger & Aderonke Osikominu & Marie Paul, 2014.
"The Effectiveness of Public-Sponsored Training Revisited: The Importance of Data and Methodological Choices,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(4), pages 837-897.
- Martin Biewen & Bernd Fitzenberger & Aderonke Osikominu & Marie Paul, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Public Sponsored Training Revisited: The Importance of Data and Methodological Choices," NRN working papers 2012-09, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Martin Biewen & Bernd Fitzenberger & Aderonke Osikominu & Marie Paul, 2012. "The effectiveness of public sponsored training revisited: The importance of data and methodological choices," ECON - Working Papers 091, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gesine Stephan & André Pahnke, 2011. "The Relative Effectiveness Of Selected Active Labor Market Programs: An Empirical Investigation For Germany," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(6), pages 1262-1293, December.
- Ulf Rinne & Marc Schneider & Arne Uhlendorff, 2011.
"Do the skilled and prime-aged unemployed benefit more from training? Effect heterogeneity of public training programmes in Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3465-3494.
- Rinne, Ulf & Schneider, Marc & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2007. "Too Bad to Benefit? Effect Heterogeneity of Public Training Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 3240, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarah Bernhard & Thomas Kruppe, 2012.
"Effectiveness of Further Vocational Training in Germany – Empirical Findings for Persons Receiving Means-tested Unemployment Benefits,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 132(4), pages 501-526.
- Bernhard, Sarah & Kruppe, Thomas, 2012. "Effectiveness of further vocational training in Germany : empirical findings for persons receiving means-tested unemployment benefit," IAB Discussion Paper 201210, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Reinhard Hujer & Stephan Thomsen & Christopher Zeiss, 2006.
"The effects of vocational training programmes on the duration of unemployment in Eastern Germany,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 90(2), pages 299-321, June.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Thomsen, Stephan L. & Zeiss, Christopher, 2004. "The Effects of Vocational Training Programmes on the Duration of Unemployment in Eastern Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fredriksson, Peter & Johansson, Per, 2008. "Dynamic Treatment Assignment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 435-445.
- Marie Paul, 2015. "Many Dropouts ? Never Mind ! - Employment Prospects of Dropouts from Training Programs," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 119-120, pages 235-267.
- Rinne, Ulf & Uhlendorff, Arne & Zhao, Zhong, 2008. "Vouchers and Caseworkers in Public Training Programs: Evidence from the Hartz Reform in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Paul, Marie, 2010.
"The Heterogeneous Effects of Training Incidence and Duration on Labor Market Transitions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Paul, Marie, 2010. "The heterogeneous effects of training incidence and duration on labor market transitions," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kruppe, Thomas & Lang, Julia, 2014.
"Labour market effects of retraining for the unemployed : the role of occupations,"
IAB Discussion Paper
201420, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lang, Julia & Kruppe, Thomas, 2014. "Labour market effects of retraining for the unemployed- the role of occupations," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100420, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Doerr, Annabelle & Strittmatter, Anthony, 2014. "Assignment Mechanisms, Selection Criteria, and the Effectiveness of Training Programs," Economics Working Paper Series 1421, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised May 2017.
More about this item
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc13:79918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .