New Evidence on the Finite Sample Properties of Propensity Score Matching and Reweighting Estimators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Fairlie & Christopher Woodruff, 2007.
"Mexican Entrepreneurship: A Comparison of Self-Employment in Mexico and the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Mexican Immigration to the United States, pages 123-158
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Fairlie & Christopher Woodruff, 2005. "Mexican Entrepreneurship: A Comparison of Self-Employment in Mexico and the United States," NBER Working Papers 11527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Woodruff, Christopher, 2006. "Mexican Entrepreneurship: A Comparison of Self-Employment in Mexico and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 2039, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordstreatment effects; propensity score; semiparametric efficiency;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3998. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .