Intellectual Property and Optimal Copyright Protection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Besen, Stanley M & Kirby, Sheila Nataraj, 1989. "Private Copying, Appropriability, and Optimal Copying Royalties," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 255-280, October.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, March.
- Stanley M. Besen & Leo J. Raskind, 1991. "An Introduction to the Law and Economics of Intellectual Property," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 3-27, Winter.
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1989. "An Economic Analysis of Copyright Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 325-363, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Belleflamme & Pierre M. Picard, 2007.
"Piracy and Competition,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 351-383, June.
- Paul Belleflamme & Pierre M. Picard, 2004. "Piracy and Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 1350, CESifo Group Munich.
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & PICARD, Pierre M., 2007. "Piracy and competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1919, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & PICARD, Pierre, 2005. "Piracy and competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2005083, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paul, BELLEFLAMME & Pierre, PICARD, 2005. "Piracy and competition," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005057, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- P Belleflamme & P M Picard, 2003. "Competition over Piratable Goods," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0332, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Asongu Simplice & Antonio R. Andrés, 2012. "Fighting software piracy: which governance tools matter in Africa?," Working Papers 12/017, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Koboldt, Christian, 1996. "The EU-Directive on the Legal Protection of Databases and the Incentives to Update: An Economic Analysis," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 96-03, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Koboldt, Christian, 1997. "The EU-Directive on the legal protection of databases and the incentives to update: An economic analysis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 127-138, March.
- Michael Rushton, 1997. "When in Rome ... Amending Canada's Copyright Act," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(3), pages 317-330, September.
- Wendy J. Gordon, 2014. "The fair use doctrine: markets, market failure and rights of use," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 4, pages 77-92 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Monostori, Katalin & Pannicke, Julia, 2012. "Der Schutz geistiger Eigentumsrechte in der Welthandelsorganisation: Urheberrechte im TRIPS Abkommen und die digitale Herausforderung," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 79, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Stan J. Liebowitz & Richard Watt, 2006. "How To Best Ensure Remuneration For Creators In The Market For Music? Copyright And Its Alternatives," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 513-545, September.
- Antonio Andrés & Simplice Asongu, 2013.
"Fighting Software Piracy: Which Governance Tools Matter in Africa?,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, pages 667-682.
- Antonio R. Andrés & Simplice A. Asongu, 2012. "Fighting software piracy: Which governance tools matter in Africa?," Development Research Working Paper Series 10/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Mikko Mustonen, 2005. "When Does a Firm Support Substitute Open Source Programming?," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 121-139, March.
- Insaf Bekir, 2015. "The Causal Relationship between IPR Infringement and Socio-economic Factors," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(12), pages 577-586, December.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Art Fakes - What Fakes? An Economic View," IEW - Working Papers 014, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Mustonen, Mikko, 2003. "Copyleft--the economics of Linux and other open source software," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 99-121, March.
- Erwin Arkenbout & Frans van Dijk & Peter van Wijck, 2004. "Copyright in the Information Society: Scenario's and Strategies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 237-249, March.
- Michael Rushton, 1999. "Methodological Individualism and Cultural Economics," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 23(3), pages 137-146, August.
More about this item
Keywordsintellectual property; copyright protection; information goods;
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:csledp:9501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fosaade.html .