Intellectual Property and Optimal Copyright Protection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1975. "Monopolistic Competition And Optimum Product Diversity," Economic Research Papers 268957, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Besen, Stanley M & Kirby, Sheila Nataraj, 1989. "Private Copying, Appropriability, and Optimal Copying Royalties," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 255-280, October.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, March.
- Stanley M. Besen & Leo J. Raskind, 1991. "An Introduction to the Law and Economics of Intellectual Property," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 3-27, Winter.
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1989. "An Economic Analysis of Copyright Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 325-363, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Belleflamme & Pierre M. Picard, 2007.
"Piracy and Competition,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 351-383, June.
- Paul Belleflamme & Pierre M. Picard, 2004. "Piracy and Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 1350, CESifo Group Munich.
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & PICARD, Pierre M., 2007. "Piracy and competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1919, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & PICARD, Pierre, 2005. "Piracy and competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2005083, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paul, BELLEFLAMME & Pierre, PICARD, 2005. "Piracy and competition," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005057, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- P Belleflamme & P M Picard, 2003. "Competition over Piratable Goods," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0332, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Asongu Simplice & Antonio R. Andrés, 2012. "Fighting software piracy: which governance tools matter in Africa?," Working Papers 12/017, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Koboldt, Christian, 1996. "The EU-Directive on the Legal Protection of Databases and the Incentives to Update: An Economic Analysis," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 96-03, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Koboldt, Christian, 1997. "The EU-Directive on the legal protection of databases and the incentives to update: An economic analysis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 127-138, March.
- Michael Rushton, 1997. "When in Rome ... Amending Canada's Copyright Act," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(3), pages 317-330, September.
- Wendy J. Gordon, 2014. "The fair use doctrine: markets, market failure and rights of use," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 4, pages 77-92 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Monostori, Katalin & Pannicke, Julia, 2012. "Der Schutz geistiger Eigentumsrechte in der Welthandelsorganisation: Urheberrechte im TRIPS Abkommen und die digitale Herausforderung," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 79, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Stan J. Liebowitz & Richard Watt, 2006. "How To Best Ensure Remuneration For Creators In The Market For Music? Copyright And Its Alternatives," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 513-545, September.
- Antonio Andrés & Simplice Asongu, 2013.
"Fighting Software Piracy: Which Governance Tools Matter in Africa?,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 667-682, December.
- Antonio R. Andrés & Simplice A. Asongu, 2012. "Fighting software piracy: Which governance tools matter in Africa?," Development Research Working Paper Series 10/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Mikko Mustonen, 2005. "When Does a Firm Support Substitute Open Source Programming?," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 121-139, March.
- Insaf Bekir, 2015. "The Causal Relationship between IPR Infringement and Socio-economic Factors," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(12), pages 577-586, December.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Art Fakes - What Fakes? An Economic View," IEW - Working Papers 014, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Mustonen, Mikko, 2003. "Copyleft--the economics of Linux and other open source software," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 99-121, March.
- Erwin Arkenbout & Frans van Dijk & Peter van Wijck, 2004. "Copyright in the Information Society: Scenario's and Strategies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 237-249, March.
- Michael Rushton, 1999. "Methodological Individualism and Cultural Economics," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 23(3), pages 137-146, August.
More about this item
Keywordsintellectual property; copyright protection; information goods;
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:csledp:9501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fosaade.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.