Intellectual property rights and the WTO
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Budzinski, 2008. "The Governance of Global Competition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12951.
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz, 2010. "Digital Piracy: Theory," CESifo Working Paper Series 3222, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mulik Kranti & Crespi John M., 2011.
"Geographical Indications and The Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights Agreement (TRIPS): A Case Study of Basmati Rice Exports,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-21, May.
- Mulik, Kranti & Crespi, John M., 2011. "Geographical Indications and The Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights Agreement (TRIPS): A Case Study of Basmati Rice Exports," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800001503, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yoon, Kiho, 2002. "The optimal level of copyright protection," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 327-348, September.
- Hélène Ilbert & Michel Petit, 2009. "Are Geographical Indications a Valid Property Right? Global Trends and Challenges," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 27(5), pages 503-528, September.
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1989. "An Economic Analysis of Copyright Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 325-363, June.
- Peitz, Martin & Waldfogel, Joel, 2012. "The Oxford Handbook of the Digital Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195397840.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
- Mulik, Kranti & Crespi, John M., 2004. "Geographical Indications and the Trade Related Property Rights Agreement: A Case Study of Basmati Rice Exports," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20365, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Monostori, Katalin & Pannicke, Julia, 2012. "Der Schutz geistiger Eigentumsrechte in der Welthandelsorganisation: Urheberrechte im TRIPS Abkommen und die digitale Herausforderung," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 79, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsintellectual property rights; TRIPS; world trade; commercial copyrights; media economics; innovation;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2012-05-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-05-22 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuiedp:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivtuide.html .