Report NEP-IPR-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Budzinski, Oliver & Monostori, Katalin, 2012. "Intellectual property rights and the WTO," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 71, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- De Prato, Giuditta & Nepelski, Daniel, 2012. "Global technological collaboration network. Network analysis of international co-inventions," MPRA Paper 38818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Miguel Benavente & Daniel Goya, 2012. "The Economics of IP in the context of a Middle Income Country," Working Papers wp350, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Hülsbeck, Marcel & Kitzinger, Elena N., 2011. "The impact of regional industries and universities on (high) technology entrepreneurship," UO Working Papers 03-11, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Maureen McKelvey & Bastian Rake, 2012. "Research Network Position and Innovative Performance: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," Working Paper Series 13_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.