An Analysis of Disparities in Education: The Case of Primary School Completion Rates in Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Jensen & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 1997.
"Child labour or school attendance? Evidence from Zambia,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 407-424.
- Jensen, P. & Nielsen, H.S., 1996. "Child Labour or School Attendance? Evidence from Zambia," Papers 96-14, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maira Emy Reimão & Emcet O. Taş, 2017.
"Gender Education Gaps among Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Groups in Bolivia,"
Development and Change,
International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 48(2), pages 228-262, March.
- Reimao,Maira Emy Nakayama & Tas,Emcet Oktay, 2015. "Gender education gaps among indigenous and nonindigenous groups in Bolivia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7387, The World Bank.
- Daniela Zapata & Dante Contreras, 2004. "Child labor in Bolivia: schooling, gender and ethnic groups," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 224, Econometric Society.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation disparities analysis of education.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2003-02-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2003-02-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwphe:0302001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .