Gender and Migration Background in Intergenerational Educational Mobility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Bernhard Rumplmaier & Wilfried Altzinger, 2016. "Gender and migration background in intergenerational educational mobility," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 239-260, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertz Tom & Jayasundera Tamara & Piraino Patrizio & Selcuk Sibel & Smith Nicole & Verashchagina Alina, 2008.
"The Inheritance of Educational Inequality: International Comparisons and Fifty-Year Trends,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-48, January.
- Tom Hertz & Tamara Jayasundera & Patrizio Piraino & Sibel Selcuk & Nicole Smith & Alina Verashchagina, 2007. "The Inheritance of Educational Inequality: International Comparisons and Fifty-Year Trends," Working Papers 2007-013, American University, Department of Economics.
- Nicole Schneeweis, 2011. "Educational institutions and the integration of migrants," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 1281-1308, October.
- Gabriela Schütz & Heinrich W. Ursprung & Ludger Wößmann, 2008.
"Education Policy and Equality of Opportunity,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 279-308, May.
- Gabriela Schütz & Heinrich Ursprung & Ludger Wößmann, 2005. "Education Policy and Equality of Opportunity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1518, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schütz, Gabriela & Ursprung, Heinrich W. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2005. "Education Policy and Equality of Opportunity," IZA Discussion Papers 1906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schütz, Gabriela & Ursprung, Heinrich W. & Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "Education policy and equality of opportunity," Munich Reprints in Economics 19901, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gary Solon, 2002. "Cross-Country Differences in Intergenerational Earnings Mobility," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 59-66, Summer.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1978. "The Measurement of Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1013-1024, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volker Ziemann, 2015. "Towards more gender equality in Austria," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1273, OECD Publishing.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58791 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Tichy, 2015. "Protecting social inclusion and mobility in a low growth scenario," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 100, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:57886 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilfried Altzinger & Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Petra Sauer & Alyssa Schneebaum & Bernhard Rumplmaier, 2015. "Education and Social Mobility in Europe: Levelling the Playing Field for Europe’s Children and Fuelling its Economy," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 80, WWWforEurope.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:4p:617 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leone, Tharcisio, 2017. "The gender gap in intergenerational mobility: Evidence of educational persistence in Brazil," Discussion Papers 2017/27, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "New Dynamics for Europe: Reaping the Benefits of Socio-ecological Transition. Synthesis Report Part I," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 11, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:57887 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:04p:617 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig & Anna Raggl, 2015. "Migration in an ageing Europe: What are the challenges?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 79, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
Keywordseducational mobility; gender; migration; intergenerational persistence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wus005:3994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WU Library). General contact details of provider: http://epub.wu.ac.at .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.