Climate change, agriculture and food security in Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Channing Arndt & William Farmer & Kenneth Strzepek & James Thurlow, 2012. "Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security in Tanzania," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 378-393, August.
- Arndt, Channing & Strzepek, Ken & Thurlow, James, 2011. "Climate Change, Agriculture, and Food Security in Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
References listed on IDEAS
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2011.
"Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 795-804.
- Pauw, Kalie & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural Growth, Poverty, and Nutrition in Tanzania," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95974, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 947, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Arndt, Channing & Strzepeck, Kenneth & Tarp, Finn & Thurlow, James & Fant, Charles & Wright, Len, 2010. "Adapting to Climate Change An Integrated Biophysical and Economic Assessment for Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Koo, Jawoo & Robertson, Richard & Sulser, Timothy & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & Palazzo, Amanda & Batka, Miroslav & Magalhaes, Marilia & Va, 2009. "Climate change: Impact on agriculture and costs of adaptation," Food policy reports 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2010. "Economics of Adaptation to Climate Change : Synthesis Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12750, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hjort, Ingrid, 2016. "Potential Climate Risks in Financial Markets: A Literature Overview," Memorandum 01/2016, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Lord Andzie-Quainoo & Robin Grier, 2014. "Tropical Agriculture: Is Africa Different?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 640-654, November.
- Ning An & Paul J. Thomassin, 2016. "The Economic Impact of Climate Change on Cash Crop Farms in Québec and Ontario," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-31, CIRANO.
- Winfrida Mayilla & Bernard Keraita & Helena Ngowi & Flemming Konradsen & Flavianus Magayane, 2017. "Perceptions of using low-quality irrigation water in vegetable production in Morogoro, Tanzania," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 165-183, February.
- Van Aelst, Katrien & Holvoet, Nathalie, 2016. "Intersections of Gender and Marital Status in Accessing Climate Change Adaptation: Evidence from Rural Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 40-50.
- Rodrigues, Joao & Thurlow, James & Landman, Willem & Ringler, Claudia & Robertson, Richard D. & Zhu, Tingju, 2016. "The economic value of seasonal forecasts stochastic economywide analysis for East Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1546, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alton Theresa & Arndt Channing & Gebretsadik Yohannes & Hartley Faaiqa & Makrelov Konstantin & Strzepek Kenneth & Thurlow James & Schlosser C. Adam & Gabriel Sherwin & Cullis James & Cartwright Anton , 2015. "An Uncertainty Approach to Modelling Climate Change Risk in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arslan, Aslihan & Belotti, Federico & Lipper, Leslie, 2017.
"Smallholder productivity and weather shocks: Adoption and impact of widely promoted agricultural practices in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 68-81.
- Aslihan Arslan & Federico Belotti & Leslie Lipper, 2016. "Smallholder productivity and weather shocks: Adoption and impact of widely promoted agricultural practices in Tanzania," CEIS Research Paper 388, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jun 2016.
- Hugh Wenban-Smith & Anja Faße & Ulrike Grote, 2016. "Food security in Tanzania: the challenge of rapid urbanisation," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(5), pages 973-984, October.
- Mintewab Bezabih & Remidius Ruhinduka & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Climate change perception and system of rice intensification (SRI) impact on dispersion and downside risk: a moment approximation approach," GRI Working Papers 256, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Climate Change Economics; Regional Economic Development; Science of Climate Change; Food&Beverage Industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-09-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-09-09 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2012-09-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-09-09 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .