Foreign Assistance in a Climate-Constrained World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Ranger & L. Gohar & J. Lowe & S. Raper & A. Bowen & R. Ward, 2012. "Is it possible to limit global warming to no more than 1.5°C?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 973-981, April.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-948, July.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2009. "Aid and Growth: Have We Come Full Circle?," WIDER Working Paper Series WIDER Discussion Paper 20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arndt, Channing & Strzepeck, Kenneth & Tarp, Finn & Thurlow, James & Fant, Charles & Wright, Len, 2010. "Adapting to Climate Change An Integrated Biophysical and Economic Assessment for Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jason Evans, 2009. "21st century climate change in the Middle East," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 417-432, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akpalu, Wisdom, 2013. "Foreign Aid and Sustainable Fisheries Management in Sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Page, John, 2012. "Aid, Structural Change and the Private Sector in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 021, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alemu Mekonnen, 2014. "Economic Costs of Climate Change and Climate Finance with a Focus on Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 23(suppl_2), pages 50-82.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; development assistance; mitigation; adaptation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2011-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.