Report NEP-AGR-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Tiberti & Marco Tiberti, 2012. "Rural Policies, Price Change and Poverty in Tanzania: an Agricultural Household Model-Based Assessment," Cahiers de recherche 1229, CIRPEE.
- Arndt, Channing & Farmer, William & Strzepek, Kenneth & Thurlow, James, 2012. "Climate change, agriculture and food security in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6188, The World Bank.
- Hana Bohusova & Patrik Svoboda & Petr Valouch, 2012. "IFRS for SMEs: What will the implementation of IFRS for SME bring for timber industry?," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-27, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Kamila Ruzickova & Jan Vavrina, 2012. "Measurement of agricultural producers' groups performance: Background, features and objectives," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-29, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Lukas Vacha & Karel Janda & Ladislav Kristoufek & David Zilberman, 2012. "Time-Frequency Dynamics of Biofuels-Fuels-Food System," Papers 1209.0900, arXiv.org.
- Mark, Dermod, 1999. "GMO: What is the Market Saying," Proceedings: 1999 Regional Committee NC-221, 1999, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 132356, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Shutes, Lindsay & Ganesh-Kumar, Anand & Meijerink, Gerdien W., 2012. "Fluctuating staple prices and household poverty in India," MPRA Paper 40982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douillet, Mathilde, 2012. "Trade and agricultural policies in Malawi: Not all policy reform is equally good for the poor," MPRA Paper 40948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathage, Jonas & Qaim, Matin & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2012. "Seed market liberalization, hybrid maize adoption, and impacts on smallholder farmers in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 131756, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Douillet, Mathilde, 2012. "Trade policies and agricultural exports of Sub-Saharan African countries: Some stylized facts and perspectives," MPRA Paper 40962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele & Dauda, Risikat O. S., 2012. "Poverty and employment impact of trade liberalization in Nigeria: empirical evidence and policy implications," MPRA Paper 41006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Sep 2012.
- Roland Olbrich & Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgaertner, 2012. "Characterizing commercial cattle farms in Namibia: risk, management and sustainability," Working Paper Series in Economics 248, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Rudi Rocha & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2012. "Water Scarcity and Birth Outcomes in the Brazilian Semiarid," Textos para discussão 601, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- John Lynham, 2012. "Ecomarkets For Conservation And Sustainable Development in the Coastal Zone," Working Papers 201218, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Robin Burgess & Matthew Hansen & Benjamin Olken & Peter Potapov & Stefanie Sieber, 2012. "The Political Economy of Deforestation in the Tropics," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 037, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.