Ecomarkets For Conservation And Sustainable Development in the Coastal Zone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tallis, Heather & Lester, Sarah E. & Ruckelshaus, Mary & Plummer, Mark & McLeod, Karen & Guerry, Anne & Andelman, Sandy & Caldwell, Margaret R. & Conte, Marc & Copps, Stephen & Fox, David & Fujita, Ro, 2012. "New metrics for managing and sustaining the ocean's bounty," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 303-306, January.
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Clark, Colin W, 1973. "Profit Maximization and the Extinction of Animal Species," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 950-961, July-Aug..
- Pelc, Robin & Fujita, Rod M., 2002. "Renewable energy from the ocean," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 471-479, November.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2011.
"The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled after 100 Years,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 81-108, February.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled After 100 Years," Discussion Papers dp-10-46, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert Norman, 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled After 100 Years," Scholarly Articles 4450130, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled after 100 Years," Sustainable Development Papers 98048, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled after 100 Years," Working Papers 2010.131, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled after 100 Years," Working Paper Series rwp10-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Problem of the Commons: Still Unsettled After 100 Years," NBER Working Papers 16403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Arcenas, Agustin & Platais, Gunars, 2005. "Can Payments for Environmental Services Help Reduce Poverty? An Exploration of the Issues and the Evidence to Date from Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 237-253, February.
- U. Srinivasan & William Cheung & Reg Watson & U. Sumaila, 2010. "Food security implications of global marine catch losses due to overfishing," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 183-200, October.
- Harwood, Joy L. & Heifner, Richard G. & Coble, Keith H. & Perry, Janet E. & Somwaru, Agapi, 1999. "Managing Risk in Farming: Concepts, Research, and Analysis," Agricultural Economics Reports 34081, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- McConnell, Kenneth E. & Sutinen, Jon G., 1979. "Bioeconomic models of marine recreational fishing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 127-139, June.
- Fisher, Brendan & Turner, R. Kerry & Morling, Paul, 2009. "Defining and classifying ecosystem services for decision making," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 643-653, January.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Smith, Martin D. & Lipton, Douglas W., 2008. "An empirical approach to ecosystem-based fishery management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 586-596, January.
- Gibbs, Mark T., 2010. "Why ITQs on target species are inefficient at achieving ecosystem based fisheries management outcomes," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 708-709, May.
- Edward B. Barbier & Mark Cox, 2003. "Does Economic Development Lead to Mangrove Loss? A Cross‐Country Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(4), pages 418-432, October.
- Lee G. Anderson, 1976. "The Relationship between Firm and Fishery in Common Property Fisheries," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 52(2), pages 179-191.
- Pascual, Unai & Muradian, Roldan & Rodríguez, Luis C. & Duraiappah, Anantha, 2010. "Exploring the links between equity and efficiency in payments for environmental services: A conceptual approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1237-1244, April.
- Gowan, Charles & Stephenson, Kurt & Shabman, Leonard, 2006. "The role of ecosystem valuation in environmental decision making: Hydropower relicensing and dam removal on the Elwha River," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 508-523, April.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Rod Fujita: Ecomarkets: Scaling Up Marine Conservation
by Rod Fujita in Huffington Post Business on 2012-12-30 22:18:54
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-09-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-09-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-09-09 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-09-09 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:201218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.