Kenyan exports of Nile perch : the impact of food safety standards on an export-oriented supply chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winnie Mitullah, 2000. "Food Safety Requirements and Food Exports from Developing Countries: The Case of Fish Exports from Kenya to the European Union," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1159-1169.
- Dave D. Weatherspoon & Thomas Reardon, 2003. "The Rise of Supermarkets in Africa: Implications for Agrifood Systems and the Rural Poor," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 21, pages 333-355, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- An, Galina & Puttitanun, Thitima, 2010. "Quality requirements in developing countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 94-115, March.
- Houssa, Romain & Verpoorten, Marijke, 2015.
"The Unintended Consequence of an Export Ban: Evidence from Benin’s Shrimp Sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 138-150.
- Houssa, Romain & Verpoorten, Marijke, 2013. "The unintended consequence of an export ban: Evidence from Benin's shrimp sector," IOB Working Papers 2013.11, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Ronchi, Loraine, 2014. "Food safety and developing markets: Research findings and research gaps:," IFPRI discussion papers 1376, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sven M. Anders & Julie A. Caswell, 2007.
"Standards as Barriers Versus Standards as Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(2), pages 310-321.
- Anders, Sven M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2007. "Standards-as-Barriers versus Standards-as-Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports," Working Paper Series 7386, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Sven Anders & Julie Caswell, 2007. "Standards-as-Barriers versus Standards-as-Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports," Working Papers 2007-7, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Lionel Fontagné & Friedrich Von Kirchbach & Mondher Mimouni, 2005.
"An Assessment of Environmentally‐ related Non‐tariff Measures,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(10), pages 1417-1439, October.
- Lionel Fontagné & Friedrich von Kirchbach & Mondher Mimouni, 2005. "An Assessment of Environmentally-Related Non-Tariff Measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270512, HAL.
- Jaffee, Steven & Henson, Spencer, 2004. "Standards and agro-food exports from developing countries: rebalancing the debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3348, The World Bank.
- Béné, Christophe & Lawton, Rebecca & Allison, Edward H., 2010. ""Trade Matters in the Fight Against Poverty": Narratives, Perceptions, and (Lack of) Evidence in the Case of Fish Trade in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 933-954, July.
- Seeku A. K. Jaabi & Rajah Rasiah, 2014. "Institutional Changes, Technological Capabilities and Fish Exports from Uganda and the Gambia," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 6(2), pages 55-78, July.
- Olayinka Idowu Kareem, 2014. "The European Union Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures and Africa’s Exports," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/98, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Environmental Economics&Policies; Coastal and Marine Resources; Fishing Industry; Fisheries&Aquaculture; Environmental Economics&Policies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Coastal and Marine Resources; Fishing Industry; Agribusiness&Markets;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.