Start-up entry strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2005. "Start-up Entry Strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms," Working Papers 2005.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Jossa & Gaetano Cuomo, 1997. "The Economic Theory of Socialism and the Labour-managed Firm," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1091.
- Delbono, Flavio & Rossini, Gianpaolo, 1992. "Competition policy vs horizontal merger with public, entrepreneurial, and labor-managed firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 226-240, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Cyclical Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 85-106.
- Michele Moretto, 1999. "Optimal Capacity Adjustment by a Multiplant Firm," Working Papers 1999.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Taylor, Mark P, 1999. "Survival of the Fittest? An Analysis of Self-Employment Duration in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(454), pages 140-155, March.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Sertel, Murat R., 1991. "Workers' enterprises in imperfect competition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 698-710, December.
- Leahy, J.V., 1991. "The Optimality of Myopic Behaviour in a Competitive Model of Entry and Exit," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1566, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Pencavel, John & Craig, Ben, 1994. "The Empirical Performance of Orthodox Models of the Firm: Conventional Firms and Worker Cooperatives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 718-744, August.
- Simon C. Parker & Yacine Belghitar & Tim Barmby, 2005.
"Wage Uncertainty and the Labour Supply of Self-Employed Workers,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(502), pages 190-207, March.
- Simon Parker & Tim Barmby & Yacine Belghitar, 2004. "Wage Uncertainty And The Labour Supply Of Self-Employed Workers," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 67, Royal Economic Society.
- Pestieau, P. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "On market imperfections and labor management," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 353-356.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2008.
"Are Workers' Enterprises Entry Policies Conventional?,"
CEIS, vol. 22(2), pages 369-381, June.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2007. "Are Workers. Enterprises Entry Policies Conventional," Working Papers 2007.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2008. "Are Workers Enterprises Entry Policies Conventional?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0066, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- M. Moretto & G. Rossini, 2007. "Are Workers' Enterprises entry policies conventional?," Working Papers 582, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-03-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2006-03-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2006-03-05 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-TID-2006-03-05 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubs:wpaper:ubs0409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Galizzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febreit.html .