Report NEP-CSE-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacqueline Senker, 2006. "Biotechnology Alliances in the European Pharmaceutical Industry: Past, Present and Future," SPRU Working Paper Series 137, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok & Charles H. Whiteman, 2005. "Understanding the Evolution of World Business Cycles," IMF Working Papers 05/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Abelson, 2005. "Outsourcing of Public Services in Australia - Seven Case Studies," Research Papers 0503, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-report-2006-006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Professor George M Constantinides, 2005. "Market Oganization and the prices of financial Assets," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 49, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Simona Iammarino & Philip McCann, 2006. "The Structure and Evolution of Industrial Clusters: Transactions, Technology and Knowledge Spillovers," SPRU Working Paper Series 138, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, . "Start-up entry strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms," Working Papers ubs0409, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Ponti, Franc & Ayuso, Silvia, 2006. "The 'sponge' organisation: A creativity-based reflection on the innovative and sustainable firm," IESE Research Papers D/616, IESE Business School.
- A. Willem & M. Buelens & I. De Jonghe, 2005. "Impact of organizational structure on nurses’ job satisfaction: A questionnaire survey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/347, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- B. Weijters & N. Schillewaert & M. Geuens, 2005. "Response Styles in Marketing Research : a Means And Covariance Structures Comparison of Modes of Data-Collection," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/349, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.