Impact of organizational structure on nurses’ job satisfaction: A questionnaire survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, Robert A, 1994. " A Meta-analysis of Cronbach's Coefficient Alpha," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 381-391, September.
- Argyres, Nicholas S., 1995. "Technology strategy, governance structure and interdivisional coordination," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 337-358, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Desmidt & A. Prinzie & A. Heene, 2007. "Is the mission statement dead or alive? The level and determinants of mission statement use amongst the nurses of three Flemish hospitals: a questionnaire survey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/489, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jenine A. Mitchell & Talia R. Esnard, 2014. "Socio-Economic Factors and Job Satisfaction among Public Health Care Registered Nurses in Trinidad and Tobago," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(6), pages 27-37, June.
- Alexi Danchev & Erkan Ilgün, 2013. "Job Performance, Job Satisfaction and Human Capital in the Labour Market in Bosnia," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 2(1), pages 25-44.
More about this item
Keywordshospital nurses; job satisfaction; organizational structure; survey;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-03-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HEA-2006-03-05 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:05/347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.