Report NEP-ENT-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, "undated". "Start-up entry strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms," Working Papers ubs0409, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabizio Zilibotti, 2006. "Patience Capital, Occupational Choice, and the Spirit of Capitalism," UCLA Economics Working Papers 848, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Ponti, Franc & Ayuso, Silvia, 2006. "The 'sponge' organisation: A creativity-based reflection on the innovative and sustainable firm," IESE Research Papers D/616, IESE Business School.
- Gianni Amisano & Maria Letizia Giorgetti, "undated". "The Dynamics of Firms' Entry and Diversification: A Bayesian Panel Probit Approach. A Cross-country analysis," Working Papers ubs0408, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Ivar Kolstad & Knut Nygaard, 2006. "Bribes, taxes and regulations: Business constraints for micro enterprises in Tanzania," CMI Working Papers WP 2006: 2, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Simona Iammarino & Philip McCann, 2006. "The Structure and Evolution of Industrial Clusters: Transactions, Technology and Knowledge Spillovers," SPRU Working Paper Series 138, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.