Competition policy vs horizontal merger with public, entrepreneurial, and labor-managed firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- G. Rossini, 2017. "Hidden and non measurable trade policies: the case of state controlled firms," Working Papers wp1093, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lambertini, Luca, 1997. "On the provision of product quality by a labor-managed monopolist," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 279-283, August.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2010. "Most-Favoured-Customer Pricing and Labour-Managed Oligopoly," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 33-40, March.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Capacity Investment and Mixed Duopoly with State-Owned and Labor-Managed Firms," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 49-64, May.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2008. "Strategic commitment and Cournot competition with labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 188-196, December.
- Luo, Jianli, 2013. "Absorptive capacity and R&D strategy in mixed duopoly with labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 433-439.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul, 1999.
"Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labor Management Model,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 295-317, June.
- Estrin, Saul & Hare, Paul G, 1999. "Output and Exports in Transition Economies: A Labour Management Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2007. "Partnerships vs. Firms Entry Strategies," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0049, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Baniak, Andrzej & Philips, Louis, 1995. "La Pleiade and exchange rate pass-through," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 195-211.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, "undated". "Start-up entry strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms," Working Papers ubs0409, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2005. "Start-up Entry Strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms," Working Papers 2005.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Delbono, Flavio & Lambertini, Luca, 2014. "Cartel size and collusive stability with non-capitalistic players," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 156-159.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2014. "Cartel Size and Collusive Stability with Non-Capitalistic Players," Working Papers wp948, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luigi Sacco, Pier & Scarpa, Carlo, 2000. "Critical mass effect and restructuring in the transition towards a market economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 587-608, March.
- Rossini, Gianpaolo, 2005. "Outsourcing with labor management," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 455-466, December.
- Flavio DELBONO & Carlo REGGIANI, 2013. "Cooperative Firms And The Crisis: Evidence From Some Italian Mixed Oligopolies," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(4), pages 383-397, December.
- F. Delbono & C. Reggiani, 2013. "Cooperative firms and the crisis: evidence from some Italian mixed oligopolies," Working Papers wp884, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- G. Rossini, 2003. "Private incentives to vertical disintegration among firms with heterogeneous objectives," Working Papers 476, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Strategic Commitment and Three-Stage Games with Labour-Managed and Profit-Maximizing Firms," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 63-74, Autumn.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2011. "Lifetime employment contract and reaction functions of profit-maximizing and labor-managed firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 152-157, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:16:y:1992:i:2:p:226-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed