Climate change and global international tourism: An evaluation for different scenarios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006.
"The Impact of Climate Change on Tourism in Germany, The UK and Ireland: A Simulation Study,"
WP174, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Impact Of Climate Change On Tourism In Germany, The Uk And Ireland: A Simulation Study," Working Papers FNU-115, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2006.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Vivero & José Antonio Martínez-Serrano, 2007. "The Effect of EMU on Tourism," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 302-312, May.
- Michele FRATIANNI, 2007. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade," Working Papers 307, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton & David J. Maddison & Richard S.J. Tol, 2003. "Climate Change And International Tourism: A Simulation Study," Working Papers FNU-31, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2003.
- Christoph Vietze, 2008. "Cultural Effects on Inbound Tourism into the USA: A Gravity Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- María Santana‐Gallego & Francisco J. Ledesma‐Rodríguez & Jorge V. Pérez‐Rodríguez & Isabel Cortés‐Jiménez, 2010. "Does a Common Currency Promote Countries’ Growth via Trade and Tourism?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1811-1835, December.
- Jean-François Brun & Céline Carrère & Patrick Guillaumont & Jaime de Melo, 2015.
"Has Distance Died? Evidence from a Panel Gravity Model,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 13, pages 299-320
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jean-François Brun & Céline Carrère & Patrick Guillaumont & Jaime de Melo, 2005. "Has Distance Died? Evidence from a Panel Gravity Model," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 99-120.
- Jean-François BRUN & Céline CARRERE & Jaime MELO DE & Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2002. "Has Distance Died? Evidence from a Panel Gravity Model," Working Papers 200215, CERDI.
- Brun, Jean-François & Carrère, Céline & de Melo, Jaime & Guillaumont, Patrick, 2002. "Has Distance Died? Evidence from a Panel Gravity Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 3500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fukunari Kimura & Hyun-Hoon Lee, 2006. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade in Services," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(1), pages 92-121, April.
- David Karemera & Victor Iwuagwu Oguledo & Bobby Davis, 2000. "A gravity model analysis of international migration to North America," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1745-1755.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter, 2007. "A knowledge-and-physical-capital model of international trade flows, foreign direct investment, and multinational enterprises," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 278-308, November.
- Head, Keith & Ries, John, 2008. "FDI as an outcome of the market for corporate control: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 2-20, January.
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton & David J. Maddison & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "The Effects Of Climate Change On International Tourism," Working Papers FNU-36, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2004.
- Johan Fourie & Maria Santana-Gallego, 2010. "The impact of mega-events on tourist arrivals," Working Papers 171, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Yair Eilat & Liran Einav, 2004. "Determinants of international tourism: a three-dimensional panel data analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(12), pages 1315-1327.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salvador Barrios & J. Ibañez, 2015.
"Time is of the essence: adaptation of tourism demand to climate change in Europe,"
Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 645-660, October.
- Salvador Barrios & J. Nicolás Ibañez, 2014. "Time is of the Essence: Adaptation of Tourism Demand to Climate Change in Europe," Working Papers 2014.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Salvador Barrios & Juan Nicolas Ibañez Rivas, 2013. "Tourism demand, climatic conditions and transport costs: an integrated analysis for EU regions," JRC Working Papers JRC80898, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsInternational tourism flows; Climate Change; Gravity model;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- F64 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubi:deawps:52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xisco Oliver). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauibes.html .