The Effect of EMU on Tourism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emerson, Michael & Gros, Daniel & Italianer, Alexander & ,, 1992. "One Market, One Money: An Evaluation of the Potential Benefits and Costs of Forming an Economic and Monetary Union," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773245.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rinaldo Brau & Anna Maria Pinna, 2013. "Movements of People for Movements of Goods?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1318-1332, October.
- Harald Badinger & Fritz Breuss, 2011. "The Quantitative Effects of European Post-war Economic Integration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Groizard, José Luis & Marques, Helena & Santana, María, 2014.
"Islands in trade: Disentangling distance from border effects,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-46.
- Groizard, José Luis & Marques, Helena & Gallego Santana, Maria, 2014. "Islands in trade: Disentangling distance from border effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:bla:asiaec:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:299-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:226-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morley, Clive & Rosselló, Jaume & Santana-Gallego, Maria, 2014. "Gravity models for tourism demand: theory and use," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-10.
- María Santana-Gallego & Francisco J. Ledesma-Rodríguez & Jorge V. Pérez-Rodríguez, 2007. "On the impact of exchange rate regimes on tourism," Working Papers 07-07, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Jaume Roselló Nadal & María Santana Gallego, 2012. "Climate change and global international tourism: An evaluation for different scenarios," DEA Working Papers 52, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Jaume Rosselló & Maria Santana-Gallego, 2014. "Recent trends in international tourist climate preferences: a revised picture for climatic change scenarios," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 119-132, May.
- Fritz Breuss, 2009. "Ten Years of EMU – Achievements, Drawbacks and Challenges," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 82(1), pages 61-84, January.
- Fritz Breuss, 2009. "Ten Years of EMU – Achievements, Weaknesses, Challenges," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 14(1), pages 49-72, April.
- Helena Nemec Rudez & Stefan Bojnec, 2008. "Impacts of the Euro on the Slovenian Tourism Industry," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(4), pages 445-460.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:15:y:2007:i:2:p:302-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.