The Impact of Euro on Trade: The (Early) Effect is not so Large
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Virginia Di Nino, 2006.
"Euros and Zeros: The Common Currency Effect on Trade in New Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
12673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Di Nino, Virginia, 2006. "Euros and Zeros: The Common Currency Effect on Trade in New Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 5973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin Virginia Di Nino, 2006. "Euros and zeros: The common currency effect on trade in new goods," IHEID Working Papers 21-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 31 Oct 2006.
- Matthias Helble, 2007.
"Border Effect Estimates for France and Germany Combining International Trade and Intranational Transport Flows,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(3), pages 433-463, October.
- Matthias Helble, 2006. "Border Effect Estimates for France and Germany Combining International Trade and Intra-national Transport Flows," IHEID Working Papers 13-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jun 2006.
- Tomáš Havránek, 2010. "Rose effect and the euro: is the magic gone?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(2), pages 241-261, June.
- Weber, Henning & Herwartz, Helmut, 2008.
"When, how fast and by how much do trade costs change in the euro area?,"
2008/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Helmut Herwartz & Henning Weber, 2008. "When, How Fast and by How Much do Trade Costs change in the Euro Area?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Weber, Henning, 2008. "When, how fast and by how much do trade costs change in the euro area?," Economics Working Papers 2008-17, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Tomáš Havránek, 2009. "Rose Effect and the Euro: The Magic is Gone," Working Papers IES 2009/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2009.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2007. "Price convergence in the European car market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 241-250.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Skudelny, Frauke & Taglioni, Daria, 2005. "Trade effects of the euro: evidence from sectoral data," Working Paper Series 446, European Central Bank.
- Tanasie, Anca & Fratostiteanu, Cosmin, 2007. "Romania And The Euro. A Relative Positioning Among The Candidates," MPRA Paper 5832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Vivero & Jose Martinez-Serrano, 2006. "The border effect in Spain: The Basque Country case," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 335-345.
- Yongcheol Shin & Laura Serlenga, 2007. "Gravity models of intra-EU trade: application of the CCEP-HT estimation in heterogeneous panels with unobserved common time-specific factors," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 361-381.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Regional Single Currency Effects on Bilateral Trade with the European Union," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 6, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2008. "EU Enlargement and Trade Integration: Lessons from a Gravity Model," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 562-576, August.
- Marek Jarocinski, 2003. "Nominal and Real Convergence in Spain, Portugal and Greece During Their Accession to the EMU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0256, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Luigi Bocola, 2006. "Trade and Business-Cycle Comovement: Evidence from the EU," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 96(6), pages 25-62, November-.
More about this item
KeywordsBilateral; Economic Integration; Dynamic Panel Data;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isa:wpaper:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Rossetti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/istgvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.