The Impact of the Euro on Trade: The (Early) Effect is Not So Large
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:8:y:2018:i:6:p:350-360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin & Virginia Di Nino, 2006.
"Euros and Zeros: The Common Currency Effect on Trade in New Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
12673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Di Nino, Virginia, 2006. "Euros and Zeros: The Common Currency Effect on Trade in New Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 5973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin Virginia Di Nino, 2006. "Euros and zeros: The common currency effect on trade in new goods," IHEID Working Papers 21-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 31 Oct 2006.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Weber, Henning, 2013. "The role of cross-sectional heterogeneity for magnitude and timing of the euro's trade effect," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 48-74.
- Francis Breedon & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2004. " Out in the cold? Iceland’s trade performance outside the EU," Economics wp26_thorarinn, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan, 2010. "Regional single currency effects on bilateral trade with the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53292, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Regional Single Currency Effects on Bilateral Trade with the European Union," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 26, European Institute, LSE.
- Jaroslav Vostatek, 2011. "The Role of Governance in Pension Systems," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 106-125.
- Petr Gocev, 2011. "Prospects of Adopting the Euro in the Czech Republic," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 177-185.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2007. "Price convergence in the European car market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 241-250.
- Karel Lacina, 2011. "Remarks to the Development of Public Administration from the Concept of ½Government½ to the Concept of ½Governance½," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 126-147.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Weber, Henning, 2010. "The euro's trade effect under cross-sectional heterogeneity and stochastic resistance," Kiel Working Papers 1631, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Matevz, Meze, 2009.
"The Economic and Monetary Union’s effect on (international) trade: the case of Slovenia before euro adoption,"
17445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksander Aristovnik & Matevz Meze, 2010. "The Economic and Monetary Union???s Effect on (International) Trade: the Case of Slovenia Before Euro Adoption," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp982, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Liu, Yi Yun & Gan, Christopher & Ward, Bert D., 2006. "The Impact of the Euro on New Zealand’s Bilateral Trade with the European Union," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 59(3), pages 329-354.
- Ladislav Prusa, 2011. "Public Governance, Social Services and Social Assistance Benefits," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 166-176.
- Michael Diederich, 2011. "Corporate Governance in Germany," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 148-165.
More about this item
KeywordsBilateral; Economic Integration; Dynamic Panel Data.;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2003-04-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2003-04-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-04-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epr:enepwp:017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CEPS) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask CEPS to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eneprea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.