The Impact of the Euro on Trade: The (Early) Effect is Not So Large
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Virginia Di Nino, 2006.
"Euros and Zeros: The Common Currency Effect on Trade in New Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
12673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Di Nino, Virginia, 2006. "Euros and Zeros: The Common Currency Effect on Trade in New Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 5973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin Virginia Di Nino, 2006. "Euros and zeros: The common currency effect on trade in new goods," IHEID Working Papers 21-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 31 Oct 2006.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Weber, Henning, 2013. "The role of cross-sectional heterogeneity for magnitude and timing of the euro's trade effect," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 48-74.
- Francis Breedon & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2004. " Out in the cold? Iceland’s trade performance outside the EU," Economics wp26_thorarinn, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan, 2010. "Regional single currency effects on bilateral trade with the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53292, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Regional Single Currency Effects on Bilateral Trade with the European Union," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 26, European Institute, LSE.
- Jaroslav Vostatek, 2011. "The Role of Governance in Pension Systems," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 106-125.
- Petr Gocev, 2011. "Prospects of Adopting the Euro in the Czech Republic," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 177-185.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2007. "Price convergence in the European car market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 241-250.
- Karel Lacina, 2011. "Remarks to the Development of Public Administration from the Concept of ½Government½ to the Concept of ½Governance½," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 126-147.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Weber, Henning, 2010. "The euro's trade effect under cross-sectional heterogeneity and stochastic resistance," Kiel Working Papers 1631, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Matevz, Meze, 2009.
"The Economic and Monetary Union’s effect on (international) trade: the case of Slovenia before euro adoption,"
17445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksander Aristovnik & Matevz Meze, 2010. "The Economic and Monetary Union???s Effect on (International) Trade: the Case of Slovenia Before Euro Adoption," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp982, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Liu, Yi Yun & Gan, Christopher & Ward, Bert D., 2006. "The Impact of the Euro on New Zealand’s Bilateral Trade with the European Union," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 59(3), pages 329-354.
- Ladislav Prusa, 2011. "Public Governance, Social Services and Social Assistance Benefits," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 166-176.
- Michael Diederich, 2011. "Corporate Governance in Germany," ACTA VSFS, University of Finance and Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 148-165.
More about this item
KeywordsBilateral; Economic Integration; Dynamic Panel Data.;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-04-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2003-04-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-04-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epr:enepwp:017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CEPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eneprea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .