Who Appoints Them, What Do they Do? Evidence on Outside Directors from Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2005. "Who Appoints Them, What Do They Do? Evidence on Outside Directors from Japan," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 299-337, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Buchanan, 2007. "Japanese Corporate Governance and the Principle of "Internalism"," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 27-35, January.
- Kathryn Harrigan, 2014. "Comparing corporate governance practices and exit decisions between US and Japanese firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(4), pages 975-988, November.
- Otten, J.A. & Heugens, P.P.M.A.R., 2007. "Extending the Managerial Power Theory of Executive Pay: A Cross National Test," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-090-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Sakawa, Hideaki & Ubukata, Masato & Watanabel, Naoki, 2014. "Market liquidity and bank-dominated corporate governance: Evidence from Japan," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-11.
- Heechul Min, 2011. "Former Officials and Subsidies to State-owned Enterprises," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 1-13, June.
- Pombo, Carlos & Gutiérrez, Luis H., 2011. "Outside directors, board interlocks and firm performance: Empirical evidence from Colombian business groups," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 251-277, July.
- repec:ehu:cuader:15777 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2002cf159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .