The Persistent Gap: New Evidence on the Canadian Gender Wage Gap
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1990. "Empirical Age-Earnings Profiles," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(2), pages 202-229, April.
- Denise J. Doiron & W. Craig Riddell, 1994. "The Impact of Unionization on Male-Female Earnings Differences in Canada," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(2), pages 504-534.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret Yap, 2010. "Slicing and dicing the gender/racial earnings differentials," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(4), pages 466-488, July.
- Nicole M. Fortin & Michael Huberman, 2002.
"Occupational Gender Segregation and Women's Wages in Canada: An Historical Perspective,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(s1), pages 11-39, May.
- Nicole M. Fortin & Michael Huberman, 2002. "Occupational Gender Segregation and Women's Wages in Canada: An Historical Perspective," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-22, CIRANO.
- Linda A. White, 2001. "Child Care, Women's Labour Market Participation and Labour Market Policy Effectiveness in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 27(4), pages 385-405, December.
- Marie Drolet, 2002. "Can the Workplace Explain Canadian Gender Pay Differentials?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(s1), pages 41-63, May.
- Coulombe, Simon & Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Has Higher Education Among Young Women Substantially Reduced the Gender Gap in Employment and Earnings?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007301e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Casey Warman & Frances Woolley & Christopher Worswick, 2006. "The Evolution of Male-Female Wages Differentials in Canadian Universities: 1970-2001," Working Papers 1099, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEquity and inclusion; Labour; Society and community; Wages; salaries and other earnings; Women and gender;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2001157e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .