Has Higher Education Among Young Women Substantially Reduced the Gender Gap in Employment and Earnings?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2006.
"The U.S. Gender Pay Gap in the 1990S: Slowing Convergence,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(1), pages 45-66, October.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2004. "The US Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," NBER Working Papers 10853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2006. "The U.S. Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," IZA Discussion Papers 2176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francine Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2006. "The US Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," Working Papers 887, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1990. "Empirical Age-Earnings Profiles," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(2), pages 202-229, April.
- Drolet, Marie, 2001. "The Persistent Gap: New Evidence on the Canadian Gender Wage Gap," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001157e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Louis N. Christofides & Robert Swidinsky, 1994.
"Wage Determination by Gender and Visible Minority Status: Evidence from the 1989 LMAS,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Christofides, L.N. & Swidinsky, R., 1992. "Wage Determination by Gender and Visible Minority Stutus : Evidence from the 1989 LMAS," Working Papers 1992-18, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Finnie, Ross & Wannell, Ted, 2004. "The Evolution of the Gender Earnings Gap Amongst Canadian University Graduates," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2004235e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Michael Baker & Dwayne Benjamin & Andree Desaulniers Cegep & Mary Grant, 1995. "The Distribution of the Male/Female Earnings Differential, 1970-1990," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 479-501, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; training and learning; Educational attainment; Outcomes of education; Society and community; Women and gender;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-06-23 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-06-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2007-06-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2007-06-23 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3e:2007301e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .