Report NEP-LTV-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Brandts & María Fernanda Rivas, 2007. "On Punishment and Well-being," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 705.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Yoram Amiel & Frank A Cowell & Xavier Ramos, 2007. "On the Measurement of Polarisation:A questionnaire study," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 90, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Frank A Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2007. "Modelling Lorenz Curves:robust and semi-parametric issues," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 91, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, 2007. "‘The Child is Father of the Man:’ Implications for the Demographic Transition," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/05, European University Institute.
- Bonin, Holger & Rinne, Ulf, 2006. "Report No. 8: Evaluation of the Active Labor Market Program "Beautiful Serbia"," IZA Research Reports 8, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Coulombe, Simon & Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Has Higher Education Among Young Women Substantially Reduced the Gender Gap in Employment and Earnings?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007301e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.