Report NEP-HRM-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yohanes E. Riyanto & Linda A. Toolsema, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility in a Corporate Governance Framework," Departmental Working Papers wp0702, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Charlot, Olivier & Decreuse, Bruno, 2006. "Over-education for the rich, under-education for the poor: a search-theoretic microfoundation," MPRA Paper 3624, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2007.
- Daudey, Emilie & Decreuse, Bruno, 2006. "Higher education, employers’ monopsony power and the labour share in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 3631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster, 2007. "Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," NCER Working Paper Series 16, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2007-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coulombe, Simon & Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Has Higher Education Among Young Women Substantially Reduced the Gender Gap in Employment and Earnings?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007301e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Gartell, Marie & Jans, Ann-Christin & Persson, Helena, 2007. "The importance of education for the reallocation of labor: evidence from Swedish linked employer-employee data 1986-2002," Working Paper Series 2007:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Damien Echevin & Fabrice Murtin, 2007. "What Determines Productivity in Senegal? Sectoral Disparities and the Dual Labor," Cahiers de recherche 07-15, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 2008.
- Yoruk, Baris, 2007. "Human Capital, Innovation, and Productivity Growth: Tales from Latin America and Caribbean," MPRA Paper 3667, University Library of Munich, Germany.