Sources of the Gender Wage Gap in a New Zealand Birth Cohort
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jessica Dye & Stephanié Rossouw & Gail Pacheco, 2012.
"Well-being of women in New Zealand: The changing landscape,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 273-302, December.
- Jessica Dye & Stephanie Rossouw & Gail Pacheco, 2012. "Well-being of Women in New Zealand: The Changing Landscape," Working Papers 2012-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWage differentials; Economics of Gender; Human Capital; Skills; Occupational choice;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:12:y:2009:i:3:p:281-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .