Dynamics of earnings inequality among female-headed households in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar, 1986. "The Measurement and Decomposition of Multi-dimensional Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 991-97, July.
- Charles Brown, 1981.
"Black-White Earnings Ratios Since the Civil Rights Act of 1964: The Importance of Labor Market Dropouts,"
NBER Working Papers
0617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Charles, 1984. "Black-White Earnings Ratios since the Civil Rights Act of 1964: The Importance of Labor Market Dropouts," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 99(1), pages 31-44, February.
- Bluestone, Barry, 1990. "The Impact of Schooling and Industrial Restructuring on Recent Trends in Wage Inequality in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 303-07, May.
- Zandvakili, Sourushe, 1999. "Income Inequality among Female Heads of Households: Racial Inequality Reconsidered," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(261), pages 119-33, February.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1980.
"The effect of wages, taxes, and fixed costs on women's labor force participation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 161-194, October.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1980. "The effect of wages, taxes, and fixed costs on women's labor force participation," NBER Chapters, in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 161-194 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Hausman, 1979. "The Effect of Wages, Taxes and Fixed Costs on Women's Labor Force Participation," Working papers 238, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Stephen E. Rhody, 1997.
"Labor Earnings Mobility and Inequality in the United States and Germany During the Growth Years of the 1980s,"
NBER Working Papers
5988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burkhauser, Richard V & Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Rhody, Stephen E, 1997. "Labor Earnings Mobility and Inequality in the United States and Germany during the Growth Years of the 1980s," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(4), pages 775-94, November.
- Shaw, Kathryn L, 1992. "The Life-Cycle Labor Supply of Married Women and Its Implications for Household Income Inequality," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 659-72, October.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1994. "Rising Wage Inequality and the U.S. Gender Gap," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 23-28, May.
- Mary Corcoran & Greg J. Duncan, 1979. "Work History, Labor Force Attachment, and Earnings Differences between the Races and Sexes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(1), pages 3-20.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Zandvakili, Sourushe, 1990. "Generalized entropy measures of mobility for different sexes and income levels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 121-133.
- Jaynes, Gerald D, 1990. "The Labor Market Status of Black Americans: 1939-1985," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 9-24, Fall.
- Ellwood, David T & Crane, Jonathan, 1990. "Family Change among Black Americans: What Do We Know?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 65-84, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:29:y:2000:i:1:p:73-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.