Credit Constraints and Growth in a Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angeletos, George-Marios & Panousi, Vasia, 2011.
"Financial integration, entrepreneurial risk and global dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 863-896, May.
- Vasia Panousi & George-Marios Angeletos, 2010. "Financial integration, entrepreneurial risk and global dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Benigno, Gianluca & Fornaro, Luca, 2012.
"Reserve accumulation, growth and financial crises,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
51506, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Benigno, Gianluca & Fornaro, Luca, 2012. "Reserve Accumulation, Growth and Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 9224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianluca Benigno & Luca Fornaro, 2012. "Reserve Accumulation, Growth and Financial Crises," CEP Discussion Papers dp1161, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Benhima, Kenza, 2013.
"A reappraisal of the allocation puzzle through the portfolio approach,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 331-346.
- Kenza Benhima, 2008. "A Reappraisal of the Allocation Puzzle through the Portfolio Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-27, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Benhima Kenza, 2010. "A Reappraisal of the Allocation Puzzle through the Portfolio Approach," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised May 2012.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2013.
"Deconstructing Life Cycle Expenditure,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(3), pages 437-492.
- Erik Hurst & Mark Aguiar, 2008. "Deconstructing Lifecycle Expenditure," 2008 Meeting Papers 771, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2008. "Deconstructing Lifecycle Expenditure," Working Papers wp173, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Mark Aguiar & Erik Hurst, 2008. "Deconstructing Lifecycle Expenditure," NBER Working Papers 13893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Vasia Panousi, 2011. "Financial Integration, Entrepreneurial Risk and Global Imbalances," NBER Working Papers 16761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001.
"Will Bequests Attenuate The Predicted Meltdown In Stock Prices When Baby Boomers Retire?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 589-595, November.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001. "Will Bequests Attenuate the Predicted Meltdown in Stock Prices When Baby Boomers Retire?," NBER Working Papers 8131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001. "Will bequests attenuate the predicted meltdown in stock prices when baby boomers retire?," Working Papers 01-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Gannon & Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touze, 2016.
"Aging, international capital flows and long run convergence,"
Sciences Po publications
2016-09, Sciences Po.
- Frederic Ganon & Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touzé, 2016. "Aging, international capital flows and long-run convergence," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- repec:tcb:cebare:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2017. "The macroeconomics of rational bubbles: a user's guide," Economics Working Papers 1581, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- M. Marx & B. Mojon & F. Velde, 2017.
"Why Have Interest Rates Fallen far Below the Return on Capital,"
630, Banque de France.
- Marx, Magali & Mojon, Benoit & Velde, Francois R., 2018. "Why Have Interest Rates Fallen Far Below the Return on Capital," Working Paper Series WP-2018-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Karl Farmer & Irina Ban, 2017.
"Modeling Financial Integration, Intra-EMU and Asian-US External Imbalances,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 23(3), pages 261-281, August.
- Karl Farmer & Irina Ban, 2014. "Modeling financial integration, intra-EMU and Asian-US external imbalances," Graz Economics Papers 2014-06, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2016.
"Why mandate young borrowers to contribute to their retirement accounts?,"
ISU General Staff Papers
201609260700001016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Torben M. Andersen & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2017. "Why Mandate Young Borrowers to Contribute to their Retirement Accounts?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6577, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mika Nieminen, 2017. "Patterns of international capital flows and their implications for developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 171, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- İmrohoroğlu, Ayşe & Zhao, Kai, 2018.
"The chinese saving rate: Long-term care risks, family insurance, and demographics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 33-52.
- Ayşe İmrohoroğlu & Kai Zhao, 2017. "The Chinese Saving Rate: Long-Term Care Risks, Family Insurance, and Demographics," Working papers 2017-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:pal:imfecr:v:65:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41308-017-0036-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Transition and capital misallocation: the Chinese case," Working Papers halshs-01176919, HAL.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra & Sanjay R. Singh & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016.
"A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(4), pages 581-634, November.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra & Sanjay R. Singh & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016. "A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation," NBER Working Papers 22299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauti Eggertsson & Neil Mehrotra & Sanjay Singh & Lawrence Summers, 2016. "A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation," 2016 Meeting Papers 1701, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Josef Schroth, 2016. "Capital Flows to Developing Countries: Is There an Allocation Puzzle?," Staff Working Papers 16-53, Bank of Canada.
- Ayşe İmrohoroğlu & Kai Zhao, 2018. "Household Saving, Financial Constraints, and the Current Account in China," Working papers 2018-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Charles Bean, 2016. "Living with Low for Long," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(592), pages 507-522, May.
- Karl Farmer & Bogdan Mihaiescu, 2016. "Credit constraints and differential growth in equilibrium modeling of EMU and global trade imbalances," Graz Economics Papers 2016-05, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Karl Farmer & Bogdan Mihaiescu, 2015. "Pension systems and financial constraints in a three-country OLG model of intra-EMU and global trade imbalances," Graz Economics Papers 2015-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:27-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flavia Corneli, 2017. "Medium and long term implications of financial integration without financial development," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1120, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touzé, 2016.
"Capital accumulation and the dynamic of secular stagnation,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2016-17, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touze, 2016. "Capital Accumulation and the Dynamics of secular stagnation," Sciences Po publications 2016-17, Sciences Po.
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Rebalancing in China: a taxation approach," Working Papers 1732, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Karl Farmer, 2016. "The Intertemporal Equilibrium Modeling of Intra-EMU and Global Trade Imbalances," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(4), pages 377-395, November.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:88-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sumru Altug & Melih Can Firat, 2018.
"Borrowing constraints and saving in Turkey,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 18(1), pages 1-11.
- Sumru Altug & Melih Can Firat, 2018. "Borrowing Constraints and Savings in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1804, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2017. "Trade, technology, and prosperity: An account of evidence from a labor-market perspective," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2017-15, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Economu; Economical Growth; Credit Constraints;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2015-10-25 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2015-10-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2015-10-25 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/169d87l3e88rpoi5e1tgckfi6a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.