Diet Revealed?: Semiparametric Estimation of Nutrient Intake-Age Relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno & Nielsen, Jens Perch & Tanggaard, Carsten, 1998.
"Estimating yield curves by Kernel smoothing methods,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1999,54, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Oliver Linton & E. Mammen & J. Nielsen & C. Tanggaard, 1998. "Estimating Yield Curves by Kernel Smoothing Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1205, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:tcb:cebare:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miquel, Ruth & Laisney, François, 2000. "Consumption and nutrition: age - intake profiles for Czechoslovakia 1989 - 1992," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-63, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno & Nielsen, Jans Perch & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2001.
"Yield curve estimation by kernel smoothing methods,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 185-223, November.
- Linton, Oliver & Mammen, Enno & Perch Nielsen, Jens & Tanggaard, C, 2000. "Yield curve estimation by kernel smoothing methods," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oliver B. Linton & Enno Mammen & J. Nielsen & Carsten Tanggaard, 2000. "Yield Curve Estimation by Kernel Smoothing Methods," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0235, Econometric Society.
- Oliver Linton & Enno Mammen & Jens Perch Nielsen & C Tanggaard, 2000. "Yield Curve Estimation by Kernel Smoothing Methods," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 385, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- De Agostini, Paola, 2007. "Diet composition, socio-economic status and food outlets development in Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Céline Bonnet & Pierre Dubois & Valérie Orozco, 2014.
"Household food consumption, individual caloric intake and obesity in France,"
Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 1143-1166, May.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Orozco, Valérie, 2009. "Household Food Consumption, Individual Caloric Intake and Obesity in France," IDEI Working Papers 546, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised May 2011.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Orozco, Valérie, 2009. "Household Food Consumption, Individual Caloric Intake and Obesity in France," TSE Working Papers 09-003, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised May 2011.
- Olivier Allais & Patrice Bertail & Véronique Nichèle, 2010. "The Effects of a Fat Tax on French Households' Purchases: A Nutritional Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 228-245.
- De Agostini, Paola, 2014. "The effect of food prices and household income on the British diet," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Choukhmane, Taha & Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Jin, Keyu, 2013. "The One-Child Policy and Household Savings," CEPR Discussion Papers 9688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Komlos, "undated".
"On the Biological Standard of Living of Eighteenth-Century Americans: Taller, Richer, Healthier,"
Articles by John Komlos
3, Department of Economics, University of Munich.
- Komlos, John, 2003. "On the Biological Standard of Living of Eighteenth-Century Americans: Taller, Richer, Healthier," Discussion Papers in Economics 53, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ruth Miquel & François Laisney, 1999. "Consumption and Nutrition:Age - Intake Profiles for Czechoslovakia," Working Papers of BETA 9921, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Vasdekis, V. G. S. & Trichopoulou, A., 2000. "Nonparametric estimation of individual food availability along with bootstrap confidence intervals in household budget surveys," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 337-345, February.
- Fiedler, John L. & Mwangi, Dena M., 2016. "Improving household consumption and expenditure surveysâ€™ food consumption metrics: Developing a strategic approach to the unfinished agenda:," IFPRI discussion papers 1570, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1998.
"Saving and growth: another look at the cohort evidence,"
225, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C., 1998. "Saving and Growth: Another Look at the Cohort Evidence," Papers 182, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:210-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephane Guibaud & Keyu Jin & Nicolas Coeurdacier, 2011.
"Credit Constraints and Growth in a Global Economy,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1040, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane & Jin, Keyu, 2012. "Credit Constraints and Growth in a Global Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jin, Keyu & Guibaud, Stéphane & Coeurdacier, Nicolas, 2013. "Credit constraints and growth in a global economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54261, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Stéphane Guibaud & Keyu Jin, 2012. "Credit Constraints and Growth in a Global Economy," Sciences Po publications 9109, Sciences Po.
- Jin, Keyu & Guibaud, Stéphane & Coeurdacier, Nicolas, 2011. "Credit constraints and growth in a global economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 35706, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jérôme Adda, 2007. "Behavior towards health risks: An empirical study using the “Mad Cow” crisis as an experiment," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 285-305, December.
- Ayşe İmrohoroğlu & Kai Zhao, 2017. "The Chinese Saving Rate: Long-Term Care Risks, Family Insurance, and Demographics," Working papers 2017-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Amélie Crépet & Hugo Harari-Kermadec & Jessica Tressou, 2009. "Using Empirical Likelihood to Combine Data: Application to Food Risk Assessment," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 257-266, March.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane & Jin, Keyu, 2015. "Credit constraints and growth in a global economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62016, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sumru Altug & Melih Can Firat, 2018.
"Borrowing constraints and saving in Turkey,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 18(1), pages 1-11.
- Sumru Altug & Melih Can Firat, 2018. "Borrowing Constraints and Savings in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1804, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- David Demery & Nigel Duck, 2003. "Demographic Change and the UK Savings Rate," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/550, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David Demery & Nigel Duck, 2006. "Demographic change and the UK savings rate," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 119-136.
- Allais, Olivier & Bertail, Patrice & Nichele, Veronique, 2008. "The Effects of a "Fat Tax" on the Nutrient Intake of French Households," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43967, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stephanie von Hinke & George Leckie, 2017. "Protecting Calorie Intakes against Income Shocks," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/684, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:160:y:1997:i:3:p:389-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.