Report NEP-OPM-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Stéphane Guibaud & Keyu Jin, 2015. "Credit Constraints and Growth in a Global Economy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/169d87l3e88, Sciences Po.
- Andrei Levchenko & Javier Cravino, 2015. "The Distributional Consequences of Exchange Rate Devaluations," 2015 Meeting Papers 1060, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Amador, Manuel & Aguiar, Mark, 2015. "Fiscal Policy in Debt Constrained Economies," Staff Report 518, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michael Devereux & Wei Dong & Ben Tomlin, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through, Currency of Invoicing and Market Share," Staff Working Papers 15-31, Bank of Canada.
- James Chapman & H. Evren Damar, 2015. "Shock Transmission Through International Banks: Canada," Technical Reports 105, Bank of Canada.
- Jaume Ventura & Alberto Martin, 2015. "The international transmission of credit bubbles: theory and policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 1046, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon & Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2015. "Oil currencies in the face of oil shocks: What can be learned from time-varying specifications?," Working Papers 2015-18, CEPII research center.
- Alfred V Guender, 2015. "International Evidence on the Role of Monetary Policy in the Uncovered Interest Rate Parity Puzzle," Working Papers in Economics 15/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Davis, J. Scott, 2015. "The cyclicality of (bilateral) capital inflows and outflows," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 247, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti & Andreas Mueller, 2015. "Sovereign Debt, Risk Sharing, and Austerity Programs," 2015 Meeting Papers 1066, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2015. "Capital flows and the current account: Taking financing (more) seriously," BIS Working Papers 525, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Robert Neil McCauley & Hyun Song Shin, 2015. "Breaking free of the triple coincidence in international finance," BIS Working Papers 524, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gurnain Pasricha & Matteo Falagiarda & Martin Bijsterbosch & Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "Domestic and Multilateral Effects of Capital Controls in Emerging Markets," Staff Working Papers 15-37, Bank of Canada.
- Richard T. Froyen & Alfred V Guender, 2015. "Real-Exchange-Rate-Adjusted Inflation Targeting in an Open Economy: Some Analytical Results," Working Papers in Economics 15/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jung, Kuk Mo, 2015. "Liquidity Risk and Time-Varying Correlation Between Equity and Currency Returns," MPRA Paper 67416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurence Savoie-Chabot & Mikael Khan, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Consumer Prices: Theory and Recent Evidence," Discussion Papers 15-9, Bank of Canada.