Golden years? The impacts of New Zealand’s ageing on wages, interest rates, wealth and macroeconomy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kulish Mariano & Kent Christopher & Smith Kathryn, 2010.
"Aging, Retirement, and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, July.
- Mariano Kulish & Kathryn Smith & Christopher Kent, 2006. "Ageing, Retirement and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gang Liu, 2011. "Measuring the Stock of Human Capital for Comparative Analysis: An Application of the Lifetime Income Approach to Selected Countries," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2011/6, OECD Publishing.
- Creedy, John & Guest, Ross, 2008.
"Population ageing and intertemporal consumption: Representative agent versus social planner,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 485-498, May.
- John Creedy & Ross Guest, 2006. "Population Ageing And Intertemporal Consumption: Representative Agent Versus Social Planner," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 972, The University of Melbourne.
- Hanel, Barbara & Riphahn, Regina T., 2006.
"Financial Incentives and the Timing of Retirement: Evidence from Switzerland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara Hanel & Regina T. Riphahn, 2009. "New Evidence on Financial Incentives and the Timing of Retirement," Working Papers 076, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Barbara Hanel & Regina Riphahn, 2006. "Financial Incentives and the Timing of Retirement: Evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers 009, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Emma Gorman & Grant M Scobie & Andy Towers, 2012. "Health and Retirement of Older New Zealanders," Treasury Working Paper Series 12/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2006. "Health status and labour force participation: evidence from Australia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 241-261.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Frédéric Gonand & Pablo Antolín & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2005. "The Impact of Ageing on Demand, Factor Markets and Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 420, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsageing; New Zealand; demographics; labour force participation;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nzierw:2013_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Spring). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nziernz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.