Health and Retirement of Older New Zealanders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Hollingsworth & Anthony Scott & Sandy Tubeuf & Florence Jusot & Damien Bricard, 2012.
"Mediating Role Of Education And Lifestyles In The Relationship Between Early‐Life Conditions And Health: Evidence From The 1958 British Cohort,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21, pages 129-150, June.
- Tubeuf & Florence Jusot & Damien Bricard, 2011. "Mediating role of education and lifestyles in the relationship betwee early-life conditions and health: evidence from the 1958 British cohort," Working Papers 1106, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Sandy Tubeuf & Florence Jusot & Damien Bricard, 2012. "Mediating role of education and lifestyles in the relationship between early-life conditions and health : evidence from the 1958 British cohort," Post-Print hal-01593731, HAL.
- Milan Vodopivec & Primoz Dolenc:, 2008.
"Live Longer, Work Longer: Making It Happen in the Labor Market,"
Financial Theory and Practice,
Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(1), pages 65-81.
- Vodopivec, Milan & Dolenc, Primoz, 2008. "Live longer, work longer : making it happen in the labor market," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 42471, The World Bank.
- Nicole Maestas & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2010.
"How Longer Work Lives Ease the Crunch of Population Aging,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, pages 139-160.
- Nicole Maestas & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2009. "How Longer Work Lives Ease the Crunch of Population Aging," Working Papers 728, RAND Corporation.
- Bound, John & Schoenbaum, Michael & Stinebrickner, Todd R. & Waidmann, Timothy, 1999.
"The dynamic effects of health on the labor force transitions of older workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 179-202, June.
- John Bound & Michael Schoenbaum & Todd R. Stinebrickner & Timothy Waidmann, 1998. "The Dynamic Effects of Health on the Labor Force Transitions of Older Workers," NBER Working Papers 6777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2007.
"Health status and labour force status of older working-age Australian men,"
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE),
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 10(4), pages 227-252, December.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2005. "Health Status and Labour Force Status of Older Working-Age Australian Men," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2012. "Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata, 3rd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number mimus2, April.
- John Bryant & Audrey Teasdale & Martin Tobias & Jit Cheung & Mhairi McHugh, 2004. "Population Ageing and Government Health Expenditures in New Zealand, 1951-2051," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/14, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Bound, 1991. "Self-Reported Versus Objective Measures of Health in Retirement Models," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(1), pages 106-138.
- James Enright & Grant M Scobie, 2010. "Healthy, Wealthy and Working: Retirement Decisions of Older New Zealanders," Treasury Working Paper Series 10/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Disney, Richard & Emmerson, Carl & Wakefield, Matthew, 2006.
"Ill health and retirement in Britain: A panel data-based analysis,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 621-649, July.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, 2003. "Ill health and retirement in Britain: a panel data based analysis," IFS Working Papers W03/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Agar Brugiavini & Tullio Jappelli & Guglielmo Weber, 2002. "The Survey on Health, Aging and Wealth," CSEF Working Papers 86, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2006. "Health status and labour force participation: evidence from Australia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 241-261.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary Chamberlain, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 225-238.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lees, Kirdan, 2013. "Golden years? The impacts of New Zealand’s ageing on wages, interest rates, wealth and macroeconomy," NZIER Working Paper 2013/1, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Omar Aziz & Norman Gemmell & Athene Laws, 2016. "Income and Fiscal Incidence by Age and Gender: Some Evidence from New Zealand," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(3), pages 534-558, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour force participation; Health; Retirement; New Zealand; Longitudinal survey;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-06-25 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-06-25 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2012-06-25 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-06-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-06-25 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:12/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSS Web and Publishing, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.