Measuring the Stock of Human Capital for Comparative Analysis: An Application of the Lifetime Income Approach to Selected Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara M. Fraumeni, 2013. "Comments on "Productivity or Employment: Is It a Choice?"," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 25, pages 61-64, Spring.
- Barbara M. Fraumeni, 2014. "Frontiers and Opportunities in Productivity Research," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 27, pages 20-21, Fall.
- Lee, Jiho, 2013. "Consumption, financial wealth and labor income in Korea," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25, pages 59-67.
- Leif Danziger & Eliakim Katz, 2017. "Compensation for Loss of Work Income in Personal Injury Cases," CESifo Working Paper Series 6570, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tamilina, Larysa, 2012. "Explaining human capital composition and formation mechanisms: a new conceptual framework of analysis," MPRA Paper 49820, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2013.
- Li, Haizheng & Liu, Qinyi & Li, Bo & Fraumeni, Barbara & Zhang, Xiaobei, 2014. "Human capital estimates in China: New panel data 1985–2010," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 397-418.
- Lees, Kirdan, 2013. "Golden years? The impacts of New Zealand’s ageing on wages, interest rates, wealth and macroeconomy," NZIER Working Paper 2013/1, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Barbara M. Fraumeni, 2012. "Human Capital Productivity: A New Concept for Productivity Analysis," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 24, pages 20-26, Fall.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-11-07 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2011-11-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdaaa:2011/6-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .