Report NEP-AGE-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Josh Hurwitz & Laura Quinby, 2011. "How Prepared Are State and Local Workers for Retirement," Issues in Brief ibslp22, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2011.
- Shawn Fremstad, 2011. "Maintaining and Improving Social Security for Poorly Compensated Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-23, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2011. "How Did the Recession of 2007-2009 Affect the Wealth and Retirement of the Near Retirement Age Population in the Health and Retirement Study?," NBER Working Papers 17547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devis Geron, 2011. "Severance Pay or Pension Funds?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0139, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Antoine Bonleu & Gilbert Cette & Guillaume Horny, 2011. "Capital Utilisation and Retirement," Working Papers halshs-00635477, HAL.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2011. "The Composition and Draw-down of Wealth in Retirement," NBER Working Papers 17536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dar:ddpeco:54800 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2011. "The Determinants and Long-term Projections of Saving Rates in Developing Asia," ISER Discussion Paper 0821, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riovaldo Alves de Mesquita e Giacomo Balbinotto Neto, 2011. "Demographic Transitionand theRegulatory Shortcomings of Brazil’s Social Security," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 215, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gang Liu, 2011. "Measuring the Stock of Human Capital for Comparative Analysis: An Application of the Lifetime Income Approach to Selected Countries," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2011/6, OECD Publishing.
- Kenneth T. Whelan & Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Kevin F. Hallock & Ronald L. Seeber, 2011. "Adverse Selection and Incentives in an Early Retirement Program," NBER Working Papers 17538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Nolan, Michael A. & Steinhardt, Max F., 2011. "Age, Life-Satisfaction, and Relative Income: Insights from the UK and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michelle Goeree & Bridget Hiedemann & Steven Stern, 2011. "Will You Still Want Me Tomorrow? The Dynamics of Families' Long-Term Care Arrangements," Working Papers 2011-035, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.