Maintaining and Improving Social Security for Poorly Compensated Workers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Congressional Budget Office, 2011. "CBO's 2011 Long-Term Projections for Social Security: Additional Information," Reports 41644, Congressional Budget Office.
- Shawn Fremstad, 2010. "A Modern Framework for Measuring Poverty and Basic Economic Security," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
More about this item
Keywordssocial security; retirement; COLA; CPI;
- H - Public Economics
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-11-07 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-11-07 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2011-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .