Report NEP-AGE-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lees, Kirdan, 2013. "Golden years? The impacts of New Zealand’s ageing on wages, interest rates, wealth and macroeconomy," NZIER Working Paper 2013/1, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Loumrhari, Ghizlan, 2013.
"Vieillissement démographique, longévité et épargne. Le cas du Maroc
[Ageing population, longevity and save. The case of Morocco]," MPRA Paper 50649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2013. "Creative Ageing Policy in Regional Development," MPRA Paper 50703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ballingall, John & Lees, Kirdan & Stephenson, John, 2013. "Hi ho silver lining? What firms need to think about as New Zealand ages," NZIER Working Paper 2013/2, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Hansen, Casper Worm & Lønstrup, Lars, 2013. "The Rise of Life Expectancy and Economic Growth in the 20th Century," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 16/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Andrzej, Klimczuk, 2013. "Strategic Responses on Population Ageing in Regional Policy," MPRA Paper 50704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Thum, Anna-Elisabeth & Potjagailo, Galina, 2013. "When do adults learn? A cohort analysis of adult education in Europe," CEPS Papers 8059, Centre for European Policy Studies.