Equilibrium Intermediation and Resource Allocation With a Frictional Credit Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, David S & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1989. "An Estimated Model of Entrepreneurial Choice under Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 808-827, August.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- Diego Valderrama & Katheryn N. Russ, "undated".
"A Theory of Banks, Bonds, and the Distribution of Firm Size,"
915, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Diego Valderrama & Katheryn N. Russ, 2009. "A Theory of Banks, Bonds, and the Distribution of Firm Size," Working Papers 916, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Katheryn N. Russ & Diego Valderrama, 2009. "A theory of banks, bonds, and the distribution of firm size," Working Paper Series 2009-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Katheryn N. Russ & Diego Valderrama, 2009. "A Theory of Banks, Bonds, and the Distribution of Firm Size," NBER Working Papers 15454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Koeppl & Jonathan Chiu, 2013. "Trading Dynamics With Adverse Selection and Search," 2013 Meeting Papers 201, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Becsi, Zsolt & Li, Victor E. & Wang, Ping, 2005.
"Heterogeneous borrowers, liquidity, and the search for credit,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1331-1360, August.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor Li & Ping Wang, 2002. "Heterogeneous Borrowers, Liquidity, and the Search for Credit," Departmental Working Papers 2002-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed012:843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.