Inflation and welfare in long-run equilibrium with firm dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexandre Janiak & Paulo Santos Monteiro, 2011. "Inflation and Welfare in Long‐Run Equilibrium with Firm Dynamics," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(5), pages 795-834, August.
- Janiak, Alexandre & Monteiro, Paulo Santos, 2009. "Inflation and Welfare in Long-Run Equilibrium with Firm Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 4559, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandre Janiak & Paulo Santos Monteiro, 2009. "Inflation and welfare in long-run equilibrium with firm dynamics," Documentos de Trabajo 261, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:53:y:2001:i:8:p:1159-1176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosefielde, Steven & Pfouts, Ralph W., 1995. "Neoclassical Norms and the Valuation of National Product in the Soviet Union and Its Postcommunist Successor States," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 375-389, December.
- Steven Rosefielde, 2005. "Tea Leaves and Productivity: Bergsonian Norms for Gauging the Soviet Future," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(2), pages 259-273, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janiak, Alexandre, 2013. "Structural unemployment and the costs of firm entry and exit," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 1-19.
- Alexandre Janiak, 2010. "Structural unemployment and the regulation of product market," Documentos de Trabajo 274, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Weber, Henning, 2013. "Learning By Doing in New Firms and the Optimal Rate of Inflation," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79761, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sofía Bauducco & Alexandre Janiak, 2015. "On the welfare cost of bank concentration," Documentos de Trabajo 321, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Weber, Henning, 2012. "The optimal inflation rate and firm-level productivity growth," Kiel Working Papers 1773, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Weber, Henning, 2015. "Innovation and the Optimal Rate of Inflation," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113087, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2009-07-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2009-07-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-07-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.