Trading Dynamics With Adverse Selection And Search: Market Freeze, Intervention And Recovery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jonathan Chiu & Thorsten V. Koeppl, 2016. "Trading Dynamics with Adverse Selection and Search: Market Freeze, Intervention and Recovery," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(3), pages 969-1000.
- Chiu, Jonathan & Koeppl, Thorsten V, 2016. "Trading dynamics with adverse selection and search: Market freeze, intervention and recovery," Working Paper Series 5206, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jonathan Chiu & Thorsten Koeppl, 2011. "Trading Dynamics with Adverse Selection and Search: Market Freeze, Intervention and Recovery," Staff Working Papers 11-30, Bank of Canada.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Steve & Wright, Randall, 1994.
"Barter and Monetary Exchange under Private Information,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 104-123, March.
- Stephen D. Williamson & Randall Wright, 1991. "Barter and monetary exchange under private information," Staff Report 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Williamson, S. & Wright, R., 1991. "Barter and Monetary Exchange Under Private Information," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9107, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
More about this item
KeywordsTrading Dynamics; Adverse Selection; Search; Intervention in Asset Markets; Announcement Effect;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .