Large Firms and Internal Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Maury Gittleman & Michael Horrigan & Mary Joyce, 1998. "â€œFlexibleâ€ Workplace Practices: Evidence from a Nationally Representative Survey," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, pages 99-115.
- Theodore Papageorgiou, 2009. "Learning Your Comparative Advantages," 2009 Meeting Papers 1150, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mortensen, Dale & Pissarides, Christopher, 2011.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 1-19.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, pages 397-415.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- Moore, Henry Ludwell, 1911. "Laws of Wages: An essay in statistical economics," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number moore1911.
- Theodore Papageorgiou, 2014. "Learning Your Comparative Advantages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(3), pages 1263-1295.
- Jaime Ortega, 2001. "Job Rotation as a Learning Mechanism," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1361-1370.
- Giuseppe Moscarini, 2005. "Job Matching and the Wage Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 481-516, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Kehrig & Nicolas Vincent, 2013. "Financial Frictions and Investment Dynamics in Multi-Plant Firms," Working Papers 13-56, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Leo Kaas & Carlos Carrillo-Tudela, 2015.
"Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection,"
2015 Meeting Papers
351, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tang, Jenny, 2017. "FOMC communication and interest rate sensitivity to news," Working Papers 17-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo, 2015.
"Worker mobility in a search model with adverse selection,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 340-386.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo, 2015. "Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 9367, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Leo Kaas, 2015. "Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection," Working Papers 2015-40, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Leo Kaas & Carlos Carrillo-Tudela, 2015. "Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection," 2015 Meeting Papers 351, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stijepic, Damir, 2015. "Job Mobility and Sorting: Theory and Evidence," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112821, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Li, Fei & Tian, Can, 2013. "Directed search and job rotation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1268-1281.
- Ueno, Yuko, 2014. "Size-specific Effects in Job Reallocation and Worker Mobility: Japan’s Experience from the 1990s," CIS Discussion paper series 624, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Li, Fei & Tian, Can, 2011. "Directed search and job rotation," MPRA Paper 33875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed010:1216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .