â€œFlexibleâ€ Workplace Practices: Evidence from a Nationally Representative Survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Handel & Maury Gittleman, 1999.
"Is There a Wage Payoff to Innovative Work Practices?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_288, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michael J. Handel & Maury Gittleman, 2000. "Is there a Wage Payoff to Innovative Work Practices?," Macroeconomics 0004032, EconWPA.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2006. "Quels effets des réorganisations sur la date de passage aux 35 heures ?. Une étude sur données individuelles d'entreprises," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(6), pages 1401-1425.
- Peter Cappelli & David Neumark, 2001. "External Job Churning and Internal Job Flexibility," NBER Working Papers 8111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel L. Millimet, 2003. "Environmental Abatement Costs and Establishment Size," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 281-296, July.
- Pierre, Gaelle & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2004.
"Employment regulations through the eyes of employers - do they matter and how do firms respond to them?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3463, The World Bank.
- Pierre, Gaëlle & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2004. "Employment Regulations through the Eyes of Employers: Do They Matter and How Do Firms Respond to Them?," IZA Discussion Papers 1424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Waldman, 2012. "Theory and Evidence in Internal Labor Markets," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:424-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tor Eriksson & Jaime Ortega, 2006.
"The Adoption of Job Rotation: Testing the Theories,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 59(4), pages 653-666, July.
- Eriksson, Tor & Ortega, Jaime, 2004. "The Adoption of Job Rotation: Testing the Theories," Working Papers 04-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Cottini, Elena & Lucifora, Claudio, 2010. "Mental Health and Working Conditions in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shingo Takahashi, 2009. "How Multi-Tasking Job Designs Affect Productivity: Evidence from Australian Coal Mining Industry," Working Papers EMS_2009_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Perera-Tallo Fernando, 2011. "Slow-Moving Traps," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-50, March.
- Katsuya Takii, 2004. "The Value of Adaptability," Industrial Organization 0406004, EconWPA.
- Zwick, Thomas & Wolf, Elke, 2002. "Reassessing the Impact of High Performance Workplaces," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Bender, Stefan, 2001. "Flexible Work Systems and the Structure of Wages: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 353, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cabrera, Elizabeth F. & Ortega Diego, Jaime, 2001. "La participación de los empleados en España: ¿cuánto, cómo y en qué participan?," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB db010302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Aterido, Reyes, 2011. "On-the-job training and rigidity of employment protection in the developing world: Evidence from differential enforcement," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 71-82.
- Anthony Arundel & Edward Lorenz & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Antoin Valeyre, 2006. "The Organization of Work and Innovative Performance A comparison of the EU-15," DRUID Working Papers 06-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Daniel Müller, 2010. "On Horns and Halos: Confirmation Bias and Job Rotation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse05_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Morissette, Rene & Rosa, Julio, 2003. "Alternative Work Practices and Quit Rates: Methodological Issues and Empirical Evidence for Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2003199e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Jaime Ortega, 2001. "Job Rotation as a Learning Mechanism," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(10), pages 1361-1370, October.
- Valeria Cirillo & Matteo Rinaldini & Jacopo Staccioli & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2018. "Workers' awareness context in Italian 4.0 factories," LEM Papers Series 2018/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Eileen Appelbaum & Larry W. Hunter, 2004. "Union Participation in Strategic Decisions of Corporations," NBER Chapters,in: Emerging Labor Market Institutions for the Twenty-First Century, pages 265-292 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theodore Papageorgiou, 2010. "Large Firms and Internal Labor Markets," 2010 Meeting Papers 1216, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Katolnik, Svetlana & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2014. "On the Incentive Effect of Job Rotation," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100574, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jacopo Staccioli & Mauro Napoletano, 2018. "An agent-based model of intra-day financial markets dynamics," LEM Papers Series 2018/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:52:y:1998:i:1:p:99-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.