On the Incentive Effect of Job Rotation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maury Gittleman & Michael Horrigan & Mary Joyce, 1998. "â€œFlexibleâ€ Workplace Practices: Evidence from a Nationally Representative Survey," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(1), pages 99-115, October.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2008. "Career Concerns, Matching, And Optimal Disclosure Policy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1211-1250, November.
- Susan N. Houseman, 2001.
"Why Employers Use Flexible Staffing Arrangements: Evidence from an Establishment Survey,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(1), pages 149-170, October.
- Susan N. Houseman, "undated". "Why Employers Use Flexible Staffing Arrangements: Evidence from an Establishment Survey," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles snh2001, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Susan N. Houseman, 2000. "Why Employers Use Flexible Staffing Arrangements: Evidence from an Establishment Survey," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 01-67, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Tor Eriksson & Jaime Ortega, 2006.
"The Adoption of Job Rotation: Testing the Theories,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 59(4), pages 653-666, July.
- Eriksson, Tor & Ortega, Jaime, 2004. "The Adoption of Job Rotation: Testing the Theories," Working Papers 04-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Panu Poutvaara & Tuomas Takalo & Andreas Wagener, 2017. "The Optimal Duration of Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 6808, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloïc Peyrache, 2011.
"Aligning Ambition and Incentives,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 655-688.
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloic Peyrache, 2005. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 05/03, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Mar 2005.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Peyrache, Eloic, 2005. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 1527, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloïc Peyrache, 2008. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," Economics Working Papers 2008-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli, 1999. "Job Rotation: Cost, Benefits, and Stylized Facts," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 155(2), pages 301-301, June.
- Jaime Ortega, 2001. "Job Rotation as a Learning Mechanism," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(10), pages 1361-1370, October.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Luis Vasconcelos, 2011.
"Optimal job design in the presence of implicit contracts,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 42(1), pages 44-69, March.
- Vasconcelos, Luis & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2010. "Optimal Job Design In The Presence Of Implicit Contracts," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp551, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
- Eguchi, Kyota, 2005. "Job transfer and influence activities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 187-197, February.
- Maria Goltsman & Arijit Mukherjee, 2011. "Interim Performance Feedback in Multistage Tournaments: The Optimality of Partial Disclosure," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 229-265.
- Anil Arya, 2004. "Using Job Rotation to Extract Employee Information," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 400-414, October.
More about this item
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc14:100574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .