Something to prove: reputation in teams
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, California 90407-2138|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0741-6261
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0741-6261|
- von Siemens, Ferdinand A. & Kosfeld, Michael, 2014.
"Team production in competitive labor markets with adverse selection,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 181-198.
- Ferdinand von Siemens & Michael Kosfeld, 2014. "Team Production in Competitive Labor Markets with Adverse Selection," CESifo Working Paper Series 4638, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Von Siemens, Ferdinand, 2014. "Team Production in Competitive Labor Markets with Adverse Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 9833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lisa Bruttel & Gerald Eisenkopf, 2009. "Incentive Compatible Contracts?," TWI Research Paper Series 43, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Bruttel, Lisa & Eisenkopf, Gerald, 2012. "No contract or unfair contract: What's better?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 384-390.
- David Hugh-Jones & Roâ€™i Zultan, 2013. "Reputation and Cooperation in Defense," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 57(2), pages 327-355, April.
- Hugh Jones, David; Zultan, Ro'i, 2011. "Reputation and Cooperation in Defence," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 53, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloïc Peyrache, 2011. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 655-688.
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloic Peyrache, 2005. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 05/03, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Mar 2005.
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloïc Peyrache, 2008. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," Economics Working Papers 2008-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Peyrache, Eloic, 2005. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 1527, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2013. "Teams and Tournaments in Relational Contracts," Discussion Papers 2013/13, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Ola KvalÃ¸y & Trond Olsen, 2014. "Teams and Tournaments in Relational Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 4783, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Valente, Simone, 2013. "Property Rights, Oil and Income Levels: Over a Century of Evidence," MPRA Paper 52203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Simone Valente, 2013. "Property Rights, Oil and Income Levels: Over a Century of Evidence," Working Paper Series 15613, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Heski Bar-Isaac Jr. & Joyee Deb Jr., 2014. "(Good and Bad) Reputation for a Servant of Two Masters," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 293-325, November.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:37-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Friebel, Guido & von Bieberstein, Frauke, 2016. "The firm as the locus of social comparisons: Standard promotion practices versus up-or-out," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 41-59.
- Monte, Daniel, 2013. "Bounded memory and permanent reputations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 345-354.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2015. "Teams with moral hazard and non-verifiable quality assessment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 88-91.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Juanjo Ganuza, 2005. "Teaching to the top and searching for superstars," Working Papers 05-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Evangelia Chalioti, 2015. "Team Production, Endogenous Learning about Abilities and Career Concerns," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2020, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:4:p:395-407 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brandon-Lai, Simon A. & Armstrong, Cole G. & Ferris, Gerald R., 2016. "Organisational impression congruence: A conceptual model of multi-level impression management operation in sports service organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 492-505.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:38:y:2007:i:2:p:495-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed