Determinants of Child Labor in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: An Econometric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ans Kolk & Rob van Tulder, 2002. "Child Labor and Multinational Conduct: A Comparison of International Business andStakeholder Codes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 291-301, March.
- Kaushik Basu, 1999.
"Child Labor: Cause, Consequence, and Cure, with Remarks on International Labor Standards,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1083-1119, September.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1998. "Child labor : cause, consequence, and cure, with remarks on International Labor Standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2027, The World Bank.
- Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro & Souza, André Portela Fernandes de, 2007. "The causal effect of family size on child labor and education," Textos para discussão 162, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2005. "The Macroeconomics of Child Labor Regulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1492-1524, December.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Evenson, Robert E, 1977. "Fertility, Schooling, and the Economic Contribution of Children in Rural India: An Econometric Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1065-1079, July.
- Ranjan Ray, 2000.
"Analysis of child labour in Peru and Pakistan: A comparative study,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 3-19.
- Ray, R., 1998. "Analysis of Child Labour in Peru and Pakistan: a Comparative Study," Papers 1998-05, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- William L. Parish & Robert J. Willis, 1993.
"Daughters, Education, and Family Budgets Taiwan Experiences,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(4), pages 863-898.
- William Parish & Robert J. Willis, "undated". "Daughters, Education and Family Budgets: Taiwan Experiences," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 92-8a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Parish, W.L. & Willis, R.J., 1992. "Daughters, Education, and Family Budgets: Taiwan Experiences," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 92-8, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Shahnaz Hamid, 1994. "A Micro Analysis of Urban Child Labour: Some Determinants of Labour and its Conditions," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1249-1271.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2002.
"A note on multiple general equilibria with child labor,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 301-308, February.
- Kaushik Basu, 2000. "A Note on Multiple General Equilibria with Child Labour," Working Papers 78, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Moshe Hazan & Binyamin Berdugo, 2002. "Child Labour, Fertility, and Economic Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 810-828, October.
- Elias Dinopoulos & Laixun Zhao, 2007. "Child Labor and Globalization," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 553-579.
- Congdon Fors, Heather, 2007. "The Determinants of Rural Child Labor: An Application to India," Working Papers in Economics 256, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Kaushik & Van, Pham Hoang, 1998. "The Economics of Child Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 412-427, June.
- Uzma Iram & Ambreen Fatima, 2008. "International trade, foreign direct investment and the phenomenon of child labor: The case of Pakistan," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(11), pages 809-822, September.
- Talia Bar & Kaushik Basu, 2009. "Children, Education, Labor, and Land: In The Long Run and Short Run," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(2-3), pages 487-497, 04-05.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Urban; Rural;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:73526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.