Analysis of Child Labour in Peru and Pakistan: a Comparative Study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ranjan Ray, 2000. "Analysis of child labour in Peru and Pakistan: A comparative study," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 3-19.
More about this item
KeywordsCHILD LABOUR ; SOCIAL WELFARE ; SOCIETY;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tasman:1998-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dutasau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .