Introducing MOZLEAP: an integrated long-run scenario model of the emerging energy sector of Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mahumane, Gilberto & Mulder, Peter, 2016. "Introducing MOZLEAP: An integrated long-run scenario model of the emerging energy sector of Mozambique," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 275-289.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schut, Marc & Slingerland, Maja & Locke, Anna, 2010. "Biofuel developments in Mozambique. Update and analysis of policy, potential and reality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5151-5165, September.
- Arthur, Maria de Fatima S.R. & Zahran, Sammy & Bucini, Gabriela, 2010. "On the adoption of electricity as a domestic source by Mozambican households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7235-7249, November.
- Rick van der Ploeg, 2014. "Guidelines for exploiting natural resource wealth," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 145-169.
- Bautista, Santiago, 2012. "A sustainable scenario for Venezuelan power generation sector in 2050 and its costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 331-340.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011. "Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- Prasad, Gisela, 2008. "Energy sector reform, energy transitions and the poor in Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2785-2790, August.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Dagher, Leila & Ruble, Isabella, 2011. "Modeling Lebanon’s electricity sector: Alternative scenarios and their implications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4315-4326.
- Arthur, Maria de Fátima S.R. & Bond, Craig A. & Willson, Bryan, 2012. "Estimation of elasticities for domestic energy demand in Mozambique," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 398-409.
- Winkler, Harald & Simões, André Felipe & Rovere, Emilio Lèbre la & Alam, Mozaharul & Rahman, Atiq & Mwakasonda, Stanford, 2011. "Access and Affordability of Electricity in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1037-1050, June.
- Cuvilas, C.A. & Jirjis, R. & Lucas, C., 2010. "Energy situation in Mozambique: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2139-2146, September.
- Jun, Sooyoung & Lee, Seungmoon & Park, Jin-Won & Jeong, Suk-Jae & Shin, Ho-Chul, 2010. "The assessment of renewable energy planning on CO2 abatement in South Korea," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 471-477.
- Wang, Yanjia & Gu, Alun & Zhang, Aling, 2011. "Recent development of energy supply and demand in China, and energy sector prospects through 2030," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6745-6759.
- Takase, Kae & Suzuki, Tatsujiro, 2011. "The Japanese energy sector: Current situation, and future paths," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6731-6744.
- Huang, Yophy & Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey & Peng, Chieh-Yu, 2011. "The long-term forecast of Taiwan’s energy supply and demand: LEAP model application," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6790-6803.
- Francis Yamba & Hartley Walimwipi & Suman Jain & Peter Zhou & Boaventura Cuamba & Cornelius Mzezewa, 2011. "Climate change/variability implications on hydroelectricity generation in the Zambezi River Basin," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 617-628, August.
- Kale, Rajesh V. & Pohekar, Sanjay D., 2014. "Electricity demand and supply scenarios for Maharashtra (India) for 2030: An application of long range energy alternatives planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-13.
- Roinioti, Argiro & Koroneos, Christopher & Wangensteen, Ivar, 2012. "Modeling the Greek energy system: Scenarios of clean energy use and their implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 711-722.
- McPherson, Madeleine & Karney, Bryan, 2014. "Long-term scenario alternatives and their implications: LEAP model application of Panama׳s electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 146-157.
- Leach, Gerald, 1992. "The energy transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 116-123, February.
- Lescaroux, François, 2011. "Dynamics of final sectoral energy demand and aggregate energy intensity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 66-82, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spalding-Fecher, Randall. & Senatla, Mamahloko & Yamba, Francis & Lukwesa, Biness & Himunzowa, Grayson & Heaps, Charles & Chapman, Arthur & Mahumane, Gilberto & Tembo, Bernard & Nyambe, Imasiku, 2017. "Electricity supply and demand scenarios for the Southern African power pool," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 403-414.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:128:y:2019:i:c:p:329-346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahumane, Gilberto & Mulder, Peter, 2015. "Mozambique Energy Outlook, 2015-2030. Data, scenarios and policy implications," MPRA Paper 65968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perrotton, F. & Massol, O., 2018. "Rate-of-return regulation to unlock natural gas pipeline deployment: insights from a Mozambican project," Working Papers 18/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Joyce, Brian & Winkler, Harald, 2017. "Climate change and hydropower in the Southern African Power Pool and Zambezi River Basin: System-wide impacts and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 84-97.
- Emodi, Nnaemeka Vincent & Emodi, Chinenye Comfort & Murthy, Girish Panchakshara & Emodi, Adaeze Saratu Augusta, 2017. "Energy policy for low carbon development in Nigeria: A LEAP model application," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 247-261.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:126:y:2019:i:c:p:145-156 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMozambique; Energy Sector; Energy Modeling; LEAP; Scenarios;
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-08-13 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .