Projection of fossil fuels consumption in the Venezuelan electricity generation industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Recalde, Marina & Ramos-Martin, Jesús, 2012.
"Going beyond energy intensity to understand the energy metabolism of nations: The case of Argentina,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 122-132.
- Marina Recalde & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2011. "Going beyond energy intensity to understand the energy metabolism of nations: The case of Argentina," UHE Working papers 2011_03, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2012. "Energy consumption, output and trade in South America," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 476-488.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- González-Longatt, Francisco & Medina, Humberto & Serrano González, Javier, 2015. "Spatial interpolation and orographic correction to estimate wind energy resource in Venezuela," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-16.
- Roinioti, Argiro & Koroneos, Christopher & Wangensteen, Ivar, 2012. "Modeling the Greek energy system: Scenarios of clean energy use and their implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 711-722.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2007. "Energy consumption, economic growth and prices: A reassessment using panel VECM for developed and developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2481-2490, April.
- Padilla, A. & Sanchez, R. & Briceño, L. & Urbina, E., 1999. "The role of biomass in a pilot town of Venezuelan Andes," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 981-984.
- Bautista, Santiago, 2012. "A sustainable scenario for Venezuelan power generation sector in 2050 and its costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 331-340.
- Islas, Jorge & Manzini, Fabio & Masera, Omar, 2007. "A prospective study of bioenergy use in Mexico," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2306-2320.
- Pereira, Nora & Bonduki, Yamil & Perdomo, Martha, 1997. "Potential options to reduce GHG emissions in Venezuela," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 56(3-4), pages 265-286, March.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Lee, Joo-Suk, 2010. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: A cross-country analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 622-625, January.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, So-Yoon, 2010. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in seven South American countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 181-188, January.
- Quijano H, R. & Botero B, S. & Domínguez B, J., 2012. "MODERGIS application: Integrated simulation platform to promote and develop renewable sustainable energy plans, Colombian case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 5176-5187.
- Cuberos Balda, Marisabel & Furubayashi, Takaaki & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2016. "Integration of WTE technologies into the electrical system for low-carbon growth in Venezuela," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1247-1255.
- Fontaine, Guillaume, 2011. "The effects of governance modes on the energy matrix of Andean countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2888-2898, May.
- Posso, F. & Contreras, A. & Veziroglu, A., 2009. "The use of hydrogen in the rural sector in Venezuela: Technical and financial study of the storage phase," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1234-1240.
- Contreras, A. & Posso, F., 2011. "Technical and financial study of the development in Venezuela of the hydrogen energy system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3114-3123.
- Malla, Sunil, 2013. "Household energy consumption patterns and its environmental implications: Assessment of energy access and poverty in Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 990-1002.
- Squalli, Jay, 2007. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: Bounds and causality analyses of OPEC members," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1192-1205, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:690-701 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsScenario forecast; Fuel consumption; Energy efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:104:y:2016:i:c:p:237-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.