The long-term forecast of Taiwan’s energy supply and demand: LEAP model application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prasad, Ravita D. & Bansal, R.C. & Raturi, Atul, 2014. "Multi-faceted energy planning: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 686-699.
- Mahumane, Gilberto & Mulder, Peter, 2015. "Introducing MOZLEAP: an integrated long-run scenario model of the emerging energy sector of Mozambique," MPRA Paper 65967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shakouri G., H. & Aliakbarisani, S., 2016. "At what valuation of sustainability can we abandon fossil fuels? A comprehensive multistage decision support model for electricity planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 60-77.
- Wu, Qunli & Peng, Chenyang, 2017. "A hybrid BAG-SA optimal approach to estimate energy demand of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 985-995.
- Jiang Zhu & Zhenyu Zhao, 2017. "Chinese Electric Power Development Coordination Analysis on Resource, Production and Consumption: A Provincial Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-19, February.
- Fukushige, Mototsugu & Yamawaki, Hiroshige, 2015.
"The relationship between an electricity supply ceiling and economic growth: An application of disequilibrium modeling to Taiwan,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 14-23.
- Mototsugu Fukushige & Hiroshige Yamawaki, 2013. "The relationship between an electricity supply ceiling and economic growth: An application of disequilibrium modeling to Taiwan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ates, Seyithan A., 2015. "Energy efficiency and CO2 mitigation potential of the Turkish iron and steel industry using the LEAP (long-range energy alternatives planning) system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 417-428.
- Matsumoto, Ken׳ichi & Andriosopoulos, Kostas, 2016. "Energy security in East Asia under climate mitigation scenarios in the 21st century," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PA), pages 60-71.
- Haijun Zhao & Weichun Ma & Hongjia Dong & Ping Jiang, 2017. "Analysis of Co-Effects on Air Pollutants and CO 2 Emissions Generated by End-of-Pipe Measures of Pollution Control in China’s Coal-Fired Power Plants," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, March.
- Wei, Sun & Yanfeng, Xu, 2017. "Research on China's energy supply and demand using an improved Grey-Markov chain model based on wavelet transform," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 969-984.
- Ahanchian, Mohammad & Biona, Jose Bienvenido Manuel, 2014. "Energy demand, emissions forecasts and mitigation strategies modeled over a medium-range horizon: The case of the land transportation sector in Metro Manila," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 615-629.
- Zhang, Shaohui & Worrell, Ernst & Crijns-Graus, Wina, 2015. "Synergy of air pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions of Chinese industries: A critical assessment of energy models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 2436-2450.
- Salehin, Sayedus & Ferdaous, M. Tanvirul & Chowdhury, Ridhwan M. & Shithi, Sumaia Shahid & Rofi, M.S.R. Bhuiyan & Mohammed, Mahir Asif, 2016. "Assessment of renewable energy systems combining techno-economic optimization with energy scenario analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 729-741.
- Wei Sun & Yujun He & Hong Chang, 2015. "Forecasting Fossil Fuel Energy Consumption for Power Generation Using QHSA-Based LSSVM Model," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Mahumane, Gilberto & Mulder, Peter, 2016. "Introducing MOZLEAP: An integrated long-run scenario model of the emerging energy sector of Mozambique," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 275-289.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Panagiotis, 2015. "Assessing greenhouse gas emissions in Estonia's energy system," MPRA Paper 66105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McPherson, Madeleine & Karney, Bryan, 2014. "Long-term scenario alternatives and their implications: LEAP model application of Panama׳s electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 146-157.
- Lei Tian & Zhe Ding & Yongxuan Wang & Haiyan Duan & Shuo Wang & Jie Tang & Xian’en Wang, 2016. "Analysis of the Driving Factors and Contributions to Carbon Emissions of Energy Consumption from the Perspective of the Peak Volume and Time Based on LEAP," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-17, May.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:11:p:1868-:d:118909 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subramanyam, Veena & Kumar, Amit & Talaei, Alireza & Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain, 2017. "Energy efficiency improvement opportunities and associated greenhouse gas abatement costs for the residential sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 795-807.
- Dedinec, Aleksandra & Filiposka, Sonja & Dedinec, Aleksandar & Kocarev, Ljupco, 2016. "Deep belief network based electricity load forecasting: An analysis of Macedonian case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1688-1700.
- Pukšec, Tomislav & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Novosel, Tomislav & Duić, Neven, 2014. "Assessing the impact of energy saving measures on the future energy demand and related GHG (greenhouse gas) emission reduction of Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 198-209.
- Sgouridis, Sgouris & Abdullah, Ayu & Griffiths, Steve & Saygin, Deger & Wagner, Nicholas & Gielen, Dolf & Reinisch, Hannes & McQueen, Dane, 2016. "RE-mapping the UAE’s energy transition: An economy-wide assessment of renewable energy options and their policy implications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1166-1180.
- Emodi, Nnaemeka Vincent & Emodi, Chinenye Comfort & Murthy, Girish Panchakshara & Emodi, Adaeze Saratu Augusta, 2017. "Energy policy for low carbon development in Nigeria: A LEAP model application," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 247-261.
- Awopone, Albert K. & Zobaa, Ahmed F. & Banuenumah, Walter, 2017. "Techno-economic and environmental analysis of power generation expansion plan of Ghana," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 13-22.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy forecast; Energy policy; Carbon emission reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:11:p:6790-6803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.